ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fit Brunette Female in White Clio 200 with Black wheels, Roof + Spoiler in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
  01 Renaultsport Clio 172
Seen leaving my bedroom this morning... ;-)

If anyone knows her name it would help me out!

Haha x

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Re: Fit Brunette Female in White Clio 200 with Black wheels, Roof + Spoiler in Manche

Any pics detailing her identifying marks? Might help speed up the search? ;)

340i
Re: Fit Brunette Female in White Clio 200 with Black wheels, Roof + Spoiler in Manche

Pics or it didn't happen.

Listerine & Poledo

Worst Virgin thread of the month

Clio

Your Mum? Did she tuck you in?

Disastra Coupe

Oh dear.

01 Renaultsport Clio 172

Haha take the piss all you want guys, she will see this soon enough ;-)

Is this some sort of gay online display of s**t flirting? We've already got a couple who do that, you're too late.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is this some sort of gay online display of s**t flirting? We've already got a couple who do that, you're too late.

Fpmdl! What he said!

This thread has just crucified your future on CS. Well done.

01 Renaultsport Clio 172

Unfortunately i did not do this for your benefit guys, nor to flirt or even appear top CS dog for getting some extra curricular clio sport action [as im sure far too many of you spend your hours scrolling through pages of spotted threads instead of getting laid! No, dont even try and argue, because to stand half a chance in defending yourself you would have not seen this thread for a start because you would have been out fingering birds!]

I did it for the pure satisfaction of the 'said member' going bright red at work when she either reads it or when gets it pointed out to her by one of her cs friends...

im a b*****d like that haha

PS> its been a while since ive posted on here and my god ive missed your banter. Never a gloomy day on CS!!!

Fingering birds????

How old are you???

12??

01 Renaultsport Clio 172

Fingering is under-rated Millerdom im telling you. You have to give a bird the sniff test before you insert the crown jewels... know what im saying?

SG9 Forester STi

WTAF is this thread?

People these days...

Astra Twintop

Bloody forum users

Swift Sport

Our insults aren't needed here, this clown is coping fine on his own.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fingering is under-rated Millerdom im telling you. You have to give a bird the sniff test before you insert the crown jewels... know what im saying?

Do you think your "bird" is going to be impressed at you pre-pubescent chat?

I've fingered more birds than you could count to.

Jesus H. I actually hope she's getting fingered off some guy at her work right now.

Swift Sport

Sounds like cherry-popping talk to me.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

this thread is abit sad that so many people are getting excited because a 'fit' girl was seen driving a car..seriously wtf

this thread is abit sad that so many people are getting excited because a 'fit' girl was seen driving a car..seriously wtf

Wut? Have you even read anything other than the OP?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

read so far down with it saying pics blah blah but after reading through i take it back and say 'some' people getting chuffed (the op)

SG9 Forester STi

I have no idea what that post means ^.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

I remember when I lost my virginity too.

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Erm, congratulations?

And to the 200 driver, wow, you chose a real belter here didn't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.