ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted my dials

like above fitted my metal monkey dials(will post pics 2moro).wasnt too bad but was a pain in the arse n still not sure if the engine temp gauge or the speedo is reading rite.can these be re calibrated at all?

first of all we did it as the instructions.whilst fitting them the spindle on the the engine temp gauge snapped so had to go to a scrappys n get a new gauge. when we refitted the needles they played up n was alot of fiddlin about to get them to read properly(the temp needle went all over the place).still not sure its rite until i run the engine from cold to see if the needle rises slowly as the engine temp goes up.also the speedo needle was put back as it should be with it sittin at 0 on the lil pin but feels a lil faster than its reading n dnt wanna risk goin thro a speed camera thinkin im doin 30 when really im goin a lil faster.

has anyone else had probs like these or am i the only idiot who cldnt fit the dials properly?

cheers

the thing ids they look really gd but that aint gonna help if they r reading wrong hey.lol.

will post pics when i take them

Not very visable are they. :confused: How come the fuel gauge and water temp dials are different colours to the other dials? How do they look at night?

WTF lol. no fink its the picture cos all the dials are the same colour.took pics at nite so thats why not good quality.the pic with them on was not that gd so dnt post it.they do look a lot better in the flesh