ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted my viper C.A.F. in the grill [pics]

ant

yep.
i've emailed pipercross....cheers for that mate!

as you say other than taking out a foglight [which looks naff imho] theres no other place for the feed to go so the pipe should be longer!

and my inlet is staying red, i like it, its my car, so thats all that matters.

halfords? yeah right.

Maz

LY 200
daze said:
i've emailed pipercross....cheers for that mate!

as you say other than taking out a foglight [which looks naff imho] theres no other place for the feed to go so the pipe should be longer!

and my inlet is staying red, i like it, its my car, so thats all that matters.

halfords? yeah right.

Have you had a reply ?? cause I havn't :dapprove:

Maz

VRS
yey i can start sorting my caf out now cos just picked up my new freshly sprayed and baked front bumper from the bodyshop :D

VRS
Maz said:
Have you had a reply ?? cause I havn't :dapprove:

Maz

hopefully they wont be arsey and not give any more out cos of the sudden influx of emails asking for more feed piping for clios lol

ant

yep.
Maz said:
hmmmmmmm think they have cottened on ..

definately!

first they said get in touch with the dealer where i bought the viper and they would order me another length of pipe.

that could prove difficult :)

then their "production office" advised me to put the feed behind the front headlight where it would reach

think i'll just buy a bit lol!

Maz

LY 200
^^ I never even got a reply :( I have lost mine so i don't have one at all .. lol

Let me know what you decide to do please Daze ..

Maz :)

Who did you email?..we have had big server problems the last couple of days..

Give me the name, and I will but kick tommorrow..(as long as its not me you emailed....)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
I never took the bumper to fit mine. Looks like you done too much effort for fitting that!

Sprayed mine black as well to be as subtle as possible

No i,m not Joff....

You can get all the bits seperately, but its just a bit of a pain...

It would be best just to get a cold airfeed VC003 these are avalible with either Red/Silver ends...

They are around £40ish from any Pipercross dealer....the pipe is actually quite cheap, but the ends are spun full radius aluminium, then either hand polished or powder coated red, these bits arnt cheap..

Just been reading the other posts.....

If you have brought a Viper and need an extra length of cold feed, Pipercross will send one out...

But due to all the people who just want a piece of pipe to fit to there inferior kits, you will need to show proof of purchase

James

VRS
P1PRX said:

If you have brought a Viper and need an extra length of cold feed, Pipercross will send one out...

But due to all the people who just want a piece of pipe to fit to there inferior kits, you will need to show proof of purchase

James

who do i need to speak to then matey if im after more cold feed? i bought my viper off 2modifiedcom brand new so i presume it is ok for me to get more feed?

ant

yep.
P1PRX said:
James

not according to joff!!

P1PRX said:

James

i dont have my proof of purchase, surely the fact that its there on my car is proof i dont have an "inferior" kit? lol

pull some strings man!

ant

yep.
aaronc said:
I never took the bumper to fit mine. Looks like you done too much effort for fitting that!

so how did you get the grill out? i can see you could just cut a hole in it from the outside but getting the feed onto the back must be a ballache?

i was fitting a splitter at the same time so its was easier to whip the bumper off - only 4 bolts!!!

Getting the grill out with the bumper on is easy enough. i did the same. You just undo the bolts on the undertray, whack the grill out, then pull it out the back.

Cut your hole, then put the grill back in the way you took it out.

As for the feed, i just pulled the pipe through the hole, attached the bell mouth, then pushed it back into the hole, pulled the pipe tight, and i've not had any issues with it at all.

Maz

LY 200
P1PRX said:

James

I have proof of purchase .. still no reply to my email :( ...

Maz

Black Gold 182
Maz,

Make a copy of this E-Mail if you wish? This is the original one I sent to Pipercross....

Hi,
I recently purchased a viper induction kit for a Renault Clio 182 but the ducting supplied isn't long enough to reach the grille. This is due to various obstructions i.e. Air Con and Radiator. Would it be at all possible to have an extra length of ducting to amend this problem?

Thanks A. Hackney

Just remember to change the name :D

Andy

Maz

LY 200
^^ cheers mate .. sent two to two different people now .. I will give it til tuesday and then go from there ..

Maz :)