ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted Sportlines Yesterday-Ph1 172

V6 230
Fitted sportline springs to the 172 yesterday and am very impressed with ride quality and height :) Not much stiffer when cruising but wicked compared to standard when going for it round bends.

So far I can't reccomend them highly enough! :cool:

Last edited:

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
What drop are they, doesn't seem to have eliminated that naughty gap between the arch and wheel.

I'm gonna go for the apex ones, but still could be tempted out of it

BMW M3
Yeah, they are very nice.

They do settle down alot more i think after a while. Mine is much lower then that i think and theyve been on about 6 months now.

Nice mate.

looks really good mate, i'm going to chuck some eibach prolines on mine next month with koni dampers so should hopefully get some good results.

also a good question for you.. did you do the refurb on your alloys yourself? or where did you get it done?

V6 230
also a good question for you.. did you do the refurb on your alloys yourself? or where did you get it done?

I did them about two weeks ago myself mate, took a couple of days but I think it was worth it :)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
The eibachs (pro or sport) are great as the drops are minimal but the ride is masively improved and they do feel better when cornering.

From what I've heard about Apex they are more for show as they give a bigger drop but make the ride more crashy.

V6 230
What drop are they, doesn't seem to have eliminated that naughty gap between the arch and wheel.

They are supposed to be -30mm at front and -15mm at rear i think but could be wrong!

I only fitted them yesterday afternoon so should drop a bit more over the next few weeks as they settle in. But I can see a difference in height already.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
looks good mate as i noticed last thursday,doesnt look like the front has been done!i thought u had just fiited the rears and where gonna get round to the front later!anyways after they have settle it should look top notch!:cool:

V6 230
Youre right mate, the fronts wernt on then cos the front nuts were too tight :dapprove:
Took it into the workshop at college on Thursday to get a air gun on them!!

It does look lower at the front now! :cool: