ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fittied new sparco steering wheel..but.

CLIO 172 CUP....
hi guys, well iv just been out side and removed my air bag as im fitting my new sparco steering wheel in the morning.. now i no i have to put 3.9omh in the two air bag connecters to keep the air bag light off but would any body no how i wire the horn up as it just a plug with red and black wires going to it...

thanks for any info you have guy as it all will help....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Surely its just a case of chopping the connector off and joining the 2 wires from the cars horn to the 2 from the wheel.

That wasn't a sarcastic comment btw, not all wheels have horns, and you have to change the stalk ;)

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah thats what i fort just chop the plug off and connect the wires to the horn...but i think im gonna just take it up the road and get guy i no who deals with all sort of wireing ever day.....

will let you no how i get on tho....thanks mike for your reply mate good man...;)

CLIO 172 CUP....
i drove around yesterday trying to fined some were cheap to connect the horn up for me and it gonna cost around £25...:eek:.

so i think im gonna give it ago my self. now iv sorted the air bag light out by sticking 3.9omh in each air bag connecters. so im just left with this plug witch is for the horn.
02022011518.jpg

right now these two red and black wires come with my boss kit and to me it looks like thay should just plug into the horn plug up here..^^..

02022011519.jpg

and then just plug these on to the horn that come with my new steering wheel...
02022011520.jpg

hope this is how it gose cause £25 just to fit is a rip off...

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah i no it looks simple..just didnt wont to do it and if it was wrong start blowing s**t up..:dapprove:.