ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fittin Guide For Bucket seats Clio 182

Renault Clio 182
Hi guys

I am looking to put bucket seats in my clio 182, the seatbelts are attached to the seats so was wondering were the harnesses bolt in or do you have to make your own mounting points have never done this in a clio before so any suggestions help would be great

Thanks in advance

Is your car stripped? This will help people tell you where to mount, generally use the holes left from exsisting seat belts when removed. I also used the existing holes through the floor where the seat went.

Also worth noting that some subframes come with mounting points for harnesses.

Make sure you do it securely, its your life at the end of the day.

*My existing holes were free to use as i made custom subframes that didnt use the old seat holes :)

Don't know if this helps, but this is how the buckle/pre tensioner set up looks.
It attaches to the frame with a big Torx bolt. On my bucket subframes there was a bolt hole for this to bolt directly onto.