ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting a Clio 172 Interior

I know a few peeps on here have fitted 172 interiors into there clio dymaiques.

I have a full 172 interior on the way...

problems i am thinking of are..

Door cards back and front...straight swap??

Rear bench ..... straight swap??

Here is the big one the front seats are complete not just covers..will i need to get the covers stripped and fitted ??

will there be problems straight swapping my seats and putting the 172 ones in instead? i.e the connections for air bags etc?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

ill try and fine my diagram for the wiring,

but the connectors are different and do not fit straight in.

Changing coveres is a b**ch of a job as fred will agree. can take a long while to remove them.

rears shud be easy straight swap :)

will try and get back to you with mor epics/diagrams

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Door cards- if its the same phase Clio all is good, if not the front door cards wont fit.

Rear bench- yeah straight swap.

Front seats- change the whole thing, easier and quicker

Wrote a wee guide when I did mine, can pm or email it to you if you like?

John

E mail is mailto:rpowell@chss.uk.com">rpowell@chss.uk.com for the guide please!!

Another probelm current head rests have tvs in i was thinking about changing the front seats and keeping these head reasts but changin the covers on these only... i cant see any way of changing the covers on the head rests with out unstitching

Went down to my local renault for a few problems to be fixed (whats new!!) a guy who worked there offered me the interior said he had a bought a 172 for breaking.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Na, you would eithe rhave to mount the screens in the new headrests or unstitch the pair of them, up to you really.

Email on its way