ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting a k-tec stealth

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It can be done with the beam in situ, i've fitted my old stealth doing it this way.

But it's a LOT easier to drop the beam, when you consider it only takes two minutes!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd wait until you get home for the latter, TBH

Safer.

You might spill coffee on your Johnson. :(

Focus RS Mk1
easily done with the beam up matey, 10mins max. dropping the rear beam is just the two damper bolts. 18mm i think. undo them, jack under the beam, lower jack, beam drops down. sort exhaust, beam back up. done :)

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Cheers for the help and advice.

Carn't fit the zorst because my center section is only 2" as to the 2.5" k-tec pipe:dapprove:

Need the center section

U076300Rbox.jpg

Happy to help.

Cheers
M

Focus RS Mk1
best off just buying a centre section mate than chopping it up with reducers etc. for the hassle you'l go through youd be better off with it. you could also just cut your centre seciton out and make a straight through section thats what i did. is had a very sligtht bend in the centre section, only minor but a straight pipe works ok as thats what i have on mine and its fine 100% no problems!