ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Megane Recaro's

Peugeot 106 GTI
Was looking through the searches, kinda resigned to having to either wait and hope a set of Clio Trophy seats become available or spend the extra at capital seating to make Megane ones fit when I saw a member say

"You can take the bottom section of the rail off the normal 182 seats and slide them into the Recaro's ones."

Does this work? and is that all you have to do?

Want these seats but can't see the for sale section so be glad if anyone knows if this works.

​Cheers

Don't really get how you'd be able to slide the bottom rails out. They have catches to prevent them coming out completely.
Otherwise when you moved your seat back/forward if you went too far it'd just come off the rail completely each time

Audi A5
Spotted the set on eBay going quite cheap?

^ was gonna say the same thing

what the ones for £650? No I know someone breaking a r26, not sure if he's even advertising them tbh.

Don't really get how you'd be able to slide the bottom rails out. They have catches to prevent them coming out completely.
Otherwise when you moved your seat back/forward if you went too far it'd just come off the rail completely each time

I personally can't see it working but thought I'd ask. On top of that I can't see the sub frames on capital seating website either so I'm not having much luck.