ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Five idiots, lots of petrol, lots of laughs!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hmm, maybe. but tbh i'll wait until i can order a "Lux" in white with xenons, climate etc etc

you can only order the 197 and the 197 Poverty now :(

i'll stop spamming Dan's thread now

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
dunno fella, it's gonna be a 53 plate with no warranty.. Vs. a new car with 3 years cover etc etc

head vs. heart as usual. :(

M

mini-valver

Please, Do not follow your gayish roots. Save it for the bedroom.
Vee FTW....

172, Tiguan
You didn't see this lot did you? My mates did the same thing....

wales.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^^nope, we saw about 4 cars all two days, and those three were not any of them! lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wicked mate, apart from my rear drivers side brake pads falling out???!
30102007115.jpg

it just takes all the abuse and keeps coming back for more! lol

looks wicked lads - gutted I could make it - sorry to drop out las minute,

Pictures look great - were the roads as good as you had hoped for?

BG 182
Good pictures, looks like a fun 2 days.. All three cars look mint and I like the stereo idea lol

Nope , just went back through merthyr tydfil as we saw it listed on street crime uk as the top 3rd most rough place in the uk.

yeah those were good pics - been living near the mountains my entire life and never thought of doing that lol!
Yeah Merthyr is a cracking town - we have a few housing estates there (I work for a housing association) absolute nightmare! Proper Valleys accents up there too lol - say Butt instead of Mate - really bothers me!! lol

We spoke about doing something like it again, early part of 2008, but going further up perhaps around the snowdonia area.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Justin.....i'm thinking about it!!!!

I'll be there if you guys do another one, looks awesome fun!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Gary, wait till we've finished with our new demonstrator, its going to be special. Very special! ;)

clio dci80
shweet wales , me home country.
black mountains nr brecon, some sick roads round there.
you wanna go to 'Lynnbrianne' , theres loads of lakes an phat resevours round there, the roads are mental. you'll love it
we have decent raves there too, if yer into that sorta thing, off yer tits in the middle of no where, fecking shweet