ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fk automotive

172 sport
as above anyone had any dealings with them seen the eibach sportlines quite cheap on there and was wondering wheteher its worth buying from there cheers

kris

172 Cup
Yes got some FK shock absorbers for my bimmer, top quality product and quick delivery. (cheap too)

172 sport
ive seen sportlines on their also pro lines cheaper than uk stock by far looks like be ordering off their cheers mate

You referring to their direct site?
They're based in Germany but I've ordered spacers from them direct and they were shipped to UK no problems.
I even ordered the wrong set at one point, emailed them and they modified my order for me, so no language problems!

clio sport 172
I bought some lights of there for my 206 and service was great! I looked for some sportlines on there but got confused which ones where for a sport?

FRS
Sorry to go a little off topic, looking to buy fk coilovers myself but what bolt spacing do i have? I own a clio 182 with all cup packs but its a non cup, cheers.

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
My friend got a set of springs and dampers from them for his mk7 fiesta, the quality was shocking, they knocked and were softer than the standard setup, they came off the next day, standard dampers went back on with the 40mm lower springs

1Berg2
I've had fk sport springs + shocks on my old e36.

They expired by coating themselves in grease and going soft within 15k of commuting.

Would never recommend or buy them again.