ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fk Coilovers - Koni Or Not??????

Evo Tommi Mak
Gonna purchase some coilovers soon and it looks like the fk are best value for money according to cs members. Didnt know weather its worth the extra for koni shocks or not. What does every one think

Chocolate Bar™
depends on whether your going to adjust them. i thought i never be bothered adjusting them, so just went for highsports

Chocolate Bar™
I only have a 1.2 16v so i'm never gonna be going fast round corners so didnt need to pay the extra, i mainly bought them for looks. As far as i'm concerned i'm not gonna change the height of the car cos i love the way it looks as is, so if they rust in place nevermind :approve:

Evo Tommi Mak
John2Modified said:
Whichever way you decide give us a shout!

I have the Konigs on mine set to very stiff and rate them highly!

well i probably will get them from you. how much for the 2 sets

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Think the Highsports offer a good compromise, at least they do on my Valver, even though they are firmer than stock as standard.

Never felt I would fiddle wth their settings so saved money on getting non adjustable damping.

If you feel you will use it, pay the extra £100 or so for it, if not save that or put it to decent set up.