ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamer GRAFFITI shots

220 Trophy, EVO 8
Well, finaly the snow is gone and I managed to wash the car after 2 months.

I couldn't resist since it was a beautiful sunny day and I took it out for a photosession. Graffiti this time!

g2.jpg

g1.jpg

g3.jpg

Tripod (=

g5.jpg

g4.jpg

"Behind the scenes" shot:

424920_10150682031143638_731018637_11131232_1988608537_n.jpg

And yes, those are fake TROPHY stickers on skirts and bonnet (= Made them myself.

Car is on stock shocks and Sportlines + front -2.3 camber and these 15" OZ F1's are for winter use (winter tyres)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I bet the tripod shots location is rammed with skaters all the time,
that little transitioned wall is just begging for it!!!

220 Trophy, EVO 8
Thanks y'all!

As for the trophy stickers... Well... Some put 182 wheels on 172, others put CUP spoiler to non-cup 172, I put trophy stickers on a non-trophy. Simple as that (= They kinda look cool to me. And as Trophy has allways been my no.1 "want to have" car, I decided to make my own "little-trophy"

If anyone wants the trophy sign in .cdr just let me know.

Ph2 Clio 172
Thanks y'all!

As for the trophy stickers... Well... Some put 182 wheels on 172, others put CUP spoiler to non-cup 172, I put trophy stickers on a non-trophy. Simple as that (= They kinda look cool to me. And as Trophy has allways been my no.1 "want to have" car, I decided to make my own "little-trophy"

If anyone wants the trophy sign in .cdr just let me know.

To be fair, you cant really argue with that :).

Disastra Coupe
To be fair, you cant really argue with that :).

You can. Lot's of people change wheels etc. It makes the car visually more pleasing (most of the time)... Putting Trophy stickers on a non-Trophy is making out it's something it isn't. Wrong imo. But ah well. Nice shot's all the same.