ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flames shot out his Zorst

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Just was pottering round town when a dumb ass astra gsi come flyin up my arse poping his zorst at me so i let him get in front and drive right up his ass when he flored it you could tell he had as seriously flames shot out his zorst i could have easly overtaken and buggered off sharpish leaving him behind but was coming up to a busy place so rather than being a irisponsible idiot i backed off and let this guy zoom off zorst poping an all

what a arse lol

Just was pottering round town when a dumb ass astra gsi come flyin up my arse poping his zorst at me so i let him get in front and drive right up his ass when he flored it you could tell he had as seriously flames shot out his zorst i could have easly overtaken and buggered off sharpish leaving him behind but was coming up to a busy place so rather than being a irisponsible idiot i backed off and let this guy zoom off zorst poping an all

what a arse lol

Flames indicate normally a turbo. Was this a mk3 or mk4 astra gsi. Mk3 turbo conversions are both rapid in a straight line and common lol. Mk4 GSis are turbo as standard, can be tuned quite well and handle ok too.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
seriously this was a slow carwell slow compared to my cup i didnt even have to try and i was on his ass was funny tho