ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flash Experts?

Turbos.
We don't mess with Flash here, but a client wants a Flash animation of beer flowing out of a tap into a glass (he sells ale). I guess it would use an image from iStock with an animation over that.

The guy is hell bent on making his website look tacky, but hey, he's paying.

If anyone is interested please PM with a quote. If he's ok with the price i'll recommend you.

Cheers,

Rob

Actual beer or a cartoon?

You'd be better converting a vid I'd have thought as otherwise it will never look right if you try and photoshop a few images.

But that would be relatively simple, Rob. You'd knock that up in a few hours from scratch even if you've never used flash before.

Rav4
Why?

Remember and tell him that if anybody viewing his website is using Safari as a browser they won't be able to see it.

I would either do it as a video or as a cartoon, you can even "trace" a pic, if you like it and convert it into an image.

What exactly do you need?

Some people choose the tackiest things, I don't know how or why.

Turbos.
Here is the website: http://www.beerbarrels2u.co.uk/

Previously it had an arty main image, which he has replaced with those box/kegs and the tap/pint. He's also responsible for the scrolling text and cartoon people...lol.

I'm open to any option, i just need to know a price.