ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fletch's 150k 172 Project..

Megane 225 F1
Good stuff. I think you should come TBH.

Mrs' and mine 1 year anniversary on the Saturday. She's flying over Friday night for the weekend. I'd feel well bad if I told her I'm spending it with a bunch (<3) of guys at a car show and she had to sit and be bored lol.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Removed some more sound deading, I've now removed a fair bit of weight over the last week or so, the car feels even more eager now! Now having a few electrical gremlins, the hazards flash when the electric windows are pressed up..lol

Well after the Donington trackday last month my brakes were in need of a change. So I have ordered a set of Ferodo DS3000 and some new compbrake discs. Braking should now be epic, as the DS2500 were brilliant all day long on track.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Check the earth points on the dash bar mate. There's 3 of them if i remember right and if they're loose they cause this sort of issue. Normally make the wipers move when you lock it up on the key fob! Bags o shite! lol

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Polycarbs FTW just gets rather hot haha.....

I still have Climate Control Rob ;)

Are you doing the Brands Hatch RS mate?

Check the earth points on the dash bar mate. There's 3 of them if i remember right and if they're loose they cause this sort of issue. Normally make the wipers move when you lock it up on the key fob! Bags o s**te! lol

Ahh that would make sense, as I have just had the dash off. Thanks fella.

Good old Renault ..lol..

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
What this man said.

I am guessing they're quite a bit lighter then the electric windows/motors.

Well after about 5k and a hard day at Donington the front Hankook RS2s were looking a little worse for wear, and as they now don't make them anymore.... Tonight I hard ordered a set of Toyo R888 :)