ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM Radio adapter for Iphone

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Does such a thing exist?

I've seen FM transmitters for in a car, but dont think that's what I want.

My issue is I want to listen to football on bbcsport, local stations etc, and if I use a radio app/internet it says that it isnt allowed to be played over internet due to broadcoast rights.

I want a device that plugs into the iphone which allows FM radio, with a headphone slot in it (as the device usually covers or plugs into the 3.5mm hole in the phone)

Help please.. next best thing is buying a portable FM radio from the 90's!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Nope, live football broadcasting rights or something. My main thing is 'ExpressFM' (a loca station), but doesnt allow it either!

Ah, s**t. I’m sure i’ve Listened to matches on the radio app. I must be misremembering.

There seems to be a few apps for FM radio on the App Store.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ah, s**t. I’m sure i’ve Listened to matches on the radio app. I must be misremembering.

There seems to be a few apps for FM radio on the App Store.

You probably did but they were likely big games, so had rights or whatever. This is the struggle of supporting a shite football team! Tried numerous radio apps and they detect that youre listening through the internet and blocks it!

Looks like i'll be buying a portable radio!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
We use one of these, you can either connect by Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack.

C67BDFC2-807E-4AF6-A343-2C1079CFAAE4.jpeg

Nulaxy km20.