ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Wiring

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hi, ive just fitted some fog lights for display as much as anything however i was thinking it would be good if i could get them working. I understand its not really possible to do them oem as id need to install relays etc, however what i was thinking of doing is

Ignition Live to switch (so if i forget to turn them of the battery wont die)
switch live to fog light wiring loom live cable
fog light wiring loom ground cable to chasis

and obv would stick a fuse or 2 in there.

question is...where can i get an ignition live with enough power to run fog lights?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
or would i be better getting a
perm 12feed into a relay
take an igntion feed into the relay
relay to load
relay to switch?

that way the perm feed is from the battery and i could stick it on some old amp cable i have lying around

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ive been told previously that putting a stalk on wont do the job? else i would like to do it oem ideally

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
well when i took my bumper off all the wiring is there for the fog lights and been told you only need the stalk

Audi TT 3.2 V6
yeah my wiring is there already to, might investigate 2mora see where the wiring runs