ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fookin Microsfot!

LY 182
My 360 S turned up today! I only ordered it Sunday and was expecting delivery Friday. As I'm off to Leeds Fest tomorrow I hadn't ordered a HDMI cable or any games.

360 S: Check
Games: Oh balls.

Lovely looking thing though. Can't wait to get into it when I get back from Leeds! :eek:

mg zr
lol u going in ur car if so ill look for it on car park to admire it im not going till thursday morn but first festival well excited im gettin a 360s when i come back hopefully

LY 182
Nah my friend is driving. Roomier car and a lot more economical lol!

I went last year so it's my 2nd outing this time. Can't freaking wait!

RX8, Clio II 1.6 16v
If you need just a short HDMI cable then I got a 0.6m one from Argos for something like £4.99 and it works perfectly.
You can easily spend a few checking out the demos :D

LY 182
Oh sweeeet! I'm gonna see if Tesco got any cheap ones in a bit and if so I'll get one and just have a quick jam on some demos. I'll be ordering my games and that from Amazon in the morning so I should have them ready for my return anyway.

The 360 S looks awesome. I'm a sucker for something that looks all shiney and mean!

DB.

BMW 440i
COD MW2, Fifa 2010 is all you need.

Although COD Black Ops and FIFA 11 are coming out shortly!

LY 182
COD MW2, Fifa 2010 is all you need.

Although COD Black Ops and FIFA 11 are coming out shortly!

I'm gonna order MW2, Forza 3 and GTA IV. That will do me for now. Gonna wait for the new Fifa / PES and see how they are reviewed. Always been more of a PES man but the latest Fifa is really good too. (Played briefly on the PS3 and Xbox).

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Tesco always have cheapo hdmi cables :)

Get Forza 3 if your all into seriousness, PGR4 if you want to have fun. I loved PGR4, it isnt that long a game but the online was fantastic, just a shame they released it a week before COD4 and no-one played PGR4 after a couple of months since everyone was on Cod :(

RX8, Clio II 1.6 16v
Haven't they just brought out a new need for speed?
I got the Need for Speed shift and was suprised at how good the physics was after all the previous rubbish NFS releases.
I Poop myself trying to do a clean lap around the Nord.

Fiesta ST3
Nothing. They're awesome service has resulted in me now having that annoying feeling of having something sat there and not being able to use it lol.

you order direct from microsoft mate?

as for hdmi cables, local pound shop, home bargains etc should have them in cheap.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Microsfot?

Did you buy it from an eBay seller with a Chinese name?

I made the same mistake with my Chintendo Vii.