ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2- The Force at full power

Nippy white cup
This is what happens when I turn my Jedi powers to full ;)

We were just comparing cars in a straight line...me and Chris had just run and were coming back onto the main straight for another go...Alex was pelting at 200+ mph the wrong way and Chris had stopped...I couldn't stop in time and was going to hit Chris so I just jedi pushed them out of the way :)

Black supra @ 207mph

9b9d213d-c890-4f31-a920-5304f61f92d.jpg

My GT40 Approching Chris's stopped line at 140mph
2409f1e9-56ba-4de8-b258-c767b510da3.jpg

The power of the Force pushes both away to allow me to carry on unscathed

6b1532f9-c795-43ec-a7e9-43ad59d35fb.jpg

Chris

children ;)

I really can't even begin to imagine what's going to happen now there's nothing limiting cars getting air/rolling in Forza 3.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
children ;)

I really can't even begin to imagine what's going to happen now there's nothing limiting cars getting air/rolling in Forza 3.

IT WILL BE EPIC! :rasp:

i hate it when it stops the car rolling. ruins the game tbh (not because i want epic crashes, just when it happens by accident)

106 GTI
Its all about epic airtime at the corkscrew lol.

As for the force, it must of been strong. feel slightly sadened I missed it

alien green rs133
by the time forza 3 is out i should be finished fecking on with real cars and ill be able to play with you boys every night again :D