ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

The guys on forzamotorsport.net forum started a "COMMUNITY CLASSIC CAR PACK! where is it?" thread about 21 hours ago! LOL
Stuff sitting on there all day waiting for a car pack...

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Microsoft................
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2.jpg

1971 AMC Javelin-AMX - E253 - 16,000 CR
1973 BMW Motorsport 2002 Turbo - E217 - 48,000 CR
1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454 - D284 - 50,000 CR
1971 De Tomaso Pantera - D316 - 42,000
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 - F104 - 20,000
1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth - D311 - 48,000 CR
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II - D309 - 59,000
1978 Saab 99 Turbo - F108 - 7,000
1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution - E212 - 7,500
1957 Ferrari 250 California - E221 - 2,750,000

This is tedious, I have three races left to get the all gold achievement but they're all endurance so about an hour a piece. Do I start the next one or not? Lol

SR71A said:
XBR Bulldog said:
HoachyTokes said:
On the phone with XBL customer service adn they weren't even aware of this. He's "looking into this" so we'll see what news, if any, comes from the horse's mouth! :p

Nice one, keep us posted! :D

He just came back: "Apparently, my supervisor wasn'y aware of this either. We're still looking into this."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
190E is epic
RS500 is epic

That's all I've driven so far... going to build some 'breathed on' versions of them both later.

I think 600 is a nice, round figure for the Sierra.

I just threw a turbo and exhaust/induction on the 190 then every chassis and drive train uprated item, weight reduction and widened standard tyres and it's fantastic with a mere 280 bhp that gives.

Yeah cracking engine note. The Volvo sounds old spot on with it's retro fluffy/muffled turbo engine/exhaust sound. Cracking old tank that is quite happy with a Scandinavian flick into corners lol

anybody had any trouble downloading car packs?

ive just bought the latest pack for the cossie. Ive downloaded it but it hasnt installed.

What do i do :( ?

Is that a new car pack released after the ultimate edition was available?

Yup, and don't get me started as I bought the Limited edition in the first place yet am left with the dilemma of whether to buy another copy of the game to pick up cars which are exclusive to the ultimate edition. Pricks.

I'd chuck a couple of quid in for them on a DLC pack but like you say at £9.98 it's a joke especially if you've already bought the Limited edition at launch, feels like a bit of a betrayal against those of us who forked out more in the first place. Not the best way to treat your customers is it.