ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

I usually end up just going on Forza to slide around like some dori star, tried it on GT5 and it just wanted to snap back all the time and spit you in an understeering mess into the barriers. Absolutely horrendous.

Black Sheep
Dont know about you guys but i bought GT 5 and i couldnt understand a game being made for that long could be so utterly crap. But i suppose i will just have to get used to being called JUST another forza fan boy:cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, you get used to it. If you prefer the superior game in every way, you're a GT5 hater and a Forza fanboy. No grey areas.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I've just had a butchers at the 'Ultimate Edition' and it seems that it includes all previous dlc, cnuts!!! Is a bargain though at that sort of price and I have severe LFA want...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will add you two tonight! Not played Forza in ages mind, F1 has been taking over my life :eek:

A4 Avant
I'm going to have to dust this back off, the latest DLC looks awesome. The pics of the RS500's make me want.

Nippy white cup
This will be great....used to have full lobbys back in the day. Now we are lucky if we can get 5 lol. We have a mix of all same arcade car (or a range of similar pi points) or our own garage cars. Also go from a drift/pissabout to a topspeed run on leman and even some slow cars on the ring...Good laugh and very close racing

Chris

Citroen DS3 DSport
I bought the Ultimate Edition last week, was worth buying for all of the included DLC which I'd never bothered to buy previously.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
sweet just added most of you. christopher it didnt let me add you as it said you have a full friends list.
im regulary on with some of the lads on sax-p.
if i missed anyone off add me oneadam2009

Last edited:
What are we planning on doing? Races, drift etc?

I only ask as may need to tune a new car as most of mine are set up for cat and mouse :eek:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
If we're doing races it's better with standard cars. Otherwise some fucker (only sometimes me) comes in with their ridiculously perfect car and anally rapes everyone.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol yeah tuned and upgraded tends to be quite unfair. i think the ring in the 197, focus rs, rs megane is good fun

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Think I might come on tonight too if there's space in the party! Not played online on months.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
We'll stick to Arcade cars to keep things fair. Maybe have a few races later with our own.

That's what we normally do, anyway.

I'll be on at 10pm, so I'll start the usual party (Me, Alex & Chris) then invite you all in.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Also, the rules are...

No Traction Control
No Stability Control
No ABS
No Racing Line

Nothing.

It'll all be forced off in the lobby, in case you're thinking of cheating. ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
owww im crap with no abs and i usually have just the breaking line on too :(
i also think we should set a game of tag up its great fun.

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
WirelessMonkey

Feel free to add me mate, as long as you got one of us you should be in!