ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Citroen DS3 DSport
Damage must be on, fastest I could go during the 20 lap race was 159mph after a small collision with Stu!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL.

I used to be mega into Forza 2 online, this has to be one of the first times I've done 3 online. It's a good laugh. Battling sneeks in the Zonda's at 170mph was good fun, LOL'd when I saw a few wingmirrors on the track from an earlier bump!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Had fun on Live last night, first time I've played Forza 3 for a long time and only the second time I've played online. Felt a bit odd using a pad having spent the last month playing GT5 using a wheel but I got used to it.

Simulation settings explains why my car was a nightmare to drive after having spun off at Silverstone into the gravel. Felt like I was driving on ice for the remainder of the race.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah was a good laugh! My forza was being an absolute c-unit last night, kept on throwing me out and crashing. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Sorry wasn't online last night, had a bit of a crisis!

May be on a bit later tonight if anyone else is planning on going on?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Simulation settings are good but losing 15-20mph top speed on a Speedway circuit after a minor collision on lap 1 makes the remainder of the race a waste of time as I lose so much time to the car in 1st place that I never get to finish the race anyway.

I don't think GT5 has had a patch to allow you to alter tyre pressures.

I hear what you're saying but I like the change in attitude it brings. You don't get someone being a weapon and deliberately performing a pit manoeuvre or reckless overtake if they know they will end up suffering the consequences of the resulting damage. Makes for cleaner more realistic racing IMO. Granted the guys I race with oh here will happily swap paint and wing mirrors for a giggle but generally that's reserved for Tsukuba where a few bent or missing panels don't have any serious penalty.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Granted the guys I race with oh here will happily swap paint and wing mirrors for a giggle but generally that's reserved for Tsukuba where a few bent or missing panels don't have any serious penalty.

Lol, reminds me of last night on Laguna Seca; 4 people going fighting for the line into the corkscrew was never going to end well...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You on tonight mate? The missus has loads of uni work on atm so I'm free :cool:

Nippy white cup
Sounds like I missed some good fun last night...Watched Football First as it ain't often Blackburn win so I made the most of it lol

I will try and get on tonight tho

Chriscup172 if you want to add me

Cheers

Chris

Citroen DS3 DSport
Lol, reminds me of last night on Laguna Seca; 4 people going fighting for the line into the corkscrew was never going to end well...

I sailed through into 1st place there, you all collected one another and left the racing line clear for me :rasp:

I'll be online tonight.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
im on now. il be on tonight aswell didnt join last night. im sure i will get used to no breaking line and i will try not to fly up someones ass.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good stuff, should have a full lobby by the look of things!

I'll probably be on from 9ish or so.

Nippy white cup
Not sure as yet but probably the usual 10/10.30 for me. Hopefully there will be room and you will still be on

Chris

Not sure as yet but probably the usual 10/10.30 for me. Hopefully there will be room and you will still be on

Chris

Same, if i manage to get on will be around 10:30/11:00.

Add me up!

My love for this game has been rekindled over the xmas period, forgot how outright amazing it is.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm on there cocking around on Hot-Lap. Love the A4 Touring car. And the F40 Compitizionzzeeezezeee.