ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Citroen DS3 DSport
That was fun, not sure what the mad driver was up to behind me on the last race but his car was never pointing forwards!!! ;)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Those Datsun's were a bit quick!!!! My Ferrari looked like it was powered by a Nissan Micra engine when racing against them.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at the comedy Datsuns :cool:

I was absolutely shattered come the last race, hence the lack of concentration round the 'Ring :eek:

ph2 172
Last night was brilliant. Those datsuns are mental and kept spinning out just in front of my poor gtr lol.

And the R3 racing was good fun with my tail happy viper

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
was a great laugh sorry if i hit anyone i was usualy quite far back though lol.
i think i had the slowest car on the mulsanne lol i didnt realise we was racing down it.
i need to get a mic asap so sorry about that guys

Citroen DS3 DSport
was a great laugh sorry if i hit anyone i was usualy quite far back though lol.
i think i had the slowest car on the mulsanne lol i didnt realise we was racing down it.
i need to get a mic asap so sorry about that guys

You managed to take the hint when I stopped on the start/finish straight after the 1st lap to wait for the others :D

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
haha yeah wondered how i was so far ahead. i though i was whooping ass for a second :(
just ordered a mic so il be able to use that when it comes.

Are you guys going on tonight? Got a works-do until later (11/12) but will probs go on after seen as not got work tomorow!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
If I can release my testicles from my girlfriends grasp I'll be on for a quick blast.

The Thumb > Me

:dapprove:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I will probably be on at some point. Not too late though, only just back from college and working 9-6 tomorrow. I need my ugly sleep!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
what was the top speed you guys get on the mulsanne my 510 doesnt seem to want to go over 228 do you have the 370z engine or the r34?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
when we did the race with the mx-5 some of you guys are really really good lol i was pushing mine as much as i thought i could and someone was about half a lap ahead by the last lap

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Add me: tomo2slow
need to renew xbox live, not alloud till end of this month due to exams but then im back up on forza ;)

I can do 262 down the Mulsanne in my comedy car - requires spot on gear changing though!

I'll also be on tonight, after 9. Gamertag is 'Handi Peters'.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll be about tomorrow instead if people are about.

I was downloading OSX updates, all 1.5GB of them. :dapprove: