ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Nippy white cup
I didn't get on till later so missed it.....just made a new A class which is a bit unusual but you know me and my daft cars (tuscani anyone lol)

In fact I'll show it you yesterday ;)

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. 88mph?

I'll be on later, from about 10.30, so usual time.

Sorry about last night, she was hogging the TV. My TV.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. 88mph?

I'll be on later, from about 10.30, so usual time.

Sorry about last night, she was hogging the TV. My TV.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
haha need to do some drifitng maybe il win that.
yeah i tried it and just end up locking up and going straight off. do you use a controller or is it easier with pedals and wheel?
iv got lots of a class cars iv made myself playing tag all the time has its benefits ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Try gradually squeezing the trigger gradually rather than 'dabbing' it sharply Adam, it's just practice really mate.

I'll be on tonight :)

No ABS is so much better once you get used to it. If your using a control pad just DON'T slam the brake trigger fully down. Instant lock-up. I find about 3/4 of the way down is usually spot on.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah just playing it now and having some practice im managing to not lock up so should be able to get better i bet i will still loose aha ;)

Remember as well, different cars have different braking abilities. So 3/4 the way down in an Evo is completely different to 3/4 the way down in a tuned R8.

Common sense, but thought i'd say it anyway!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
drifting is my fav i use either a s15 or an evo 9 i also have a nissan gtr and a 05 scoobie and as corrola dont tend tto use them though

I've never done any drifting in Forza 3. Should I?

Your missing out! I never used to, but then when everyone just went on and on about it, i thought why not, and haven't looked back! You have to persist though, took me a good week or so to get half decent at it. I still always come last on online lobbies ;)

Try a relatively "easy" car to start (i like the Supra), which isnt high on power, just to practice getting the end out.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i sometimes come 1st in the online lobbies but thats if i dont go and loose a 10k drift a few times.
supra i forgot lol i made one of them up yesterday thing is once you learn how to tune them up they are so much easier but are useless in a straight line.
its alot easier to make them 4 wheel drive and put 85% torque through the rear
+1 you are missing out

I haven't tuned any drift cars yet, I have literally only been driving them as standard to get used to them!

To be honest, upgrading a car for racing I can do.

But when it comes to upgrading/tuning for drifting I don't really have any clue!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
im not sure if the way i tune is correct but i seem to manage to drift it well. i looked at a guide on forza 3 sort of followed that and made my own touches to suit me abit better.
iv never tuned them for driving lol only drifting and a few for tag
il happilly gift my tune to people so they can get an idea and play with it themselves

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
was fun last night guys sorry i had my mic off so you couldnt hear me the missus wanted to go to sleep so wasnt aloud to talk :p

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah was good banter last night! I feel absolutely shagged this morning though, had to be in work early for a meeting :boring:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, I went from 2nd to 7th because of the stop-starts!

New York was f**king hilarious last night, too 'Ohhh, FFS not again!' PMSL!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
the silvia race i ended up miles behind so just tried to drift it. is it me or is it well unstable at high speeds feels like a boat

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Could do, but it gets a bit boring after a few races since not everyone's good enough to link up a whole lap.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll be on after my daily dose of The Sopranos, lol. 'Bout 10ish.