ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

The lexus looks mint and the ride height + the way the tyres are tucked in the arches on that pic do look great.

Cheap ebay I'd guess, not break? what are you a joker?lol. Buy a new one with a warranty and if it does go pop it'll get sorted FOC anyway.

Super_GT_Racing1.jpg

Suzuka_Circuit.jpg

Nippy white cup
lol, in fairness it's not the worlds most exciting circuit to look at in RL either! Great drive though :)

+1 Love Suzuka....if you get a smooth line on the 1st section of left / rights you can knock loads of time off...although the left hander before 130r is a nightmare!

Chris

That double apex bend is a reet c*nt fo sho. I tend to balls up the hairpin after the bridge too but the left hander is far worse and costs alot more time if you get line or entry speed slightly wrong.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
+1 Love Suzuka....if you get a smooth line on the 1st section of left / rights you can knock loads of time off...although the left hander before 130r is a nightmare!

Chris

Yep! With a huge straight on the exit, to punish you if you wash out.

Off-camber c*nt of a corner!

If Hendo and an Chelsea tractor see the light of day then you can garantee we'll all be wheels up scattered across the track with him giggling like a schoolgirl.

197 F1 R27

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Thats a nice video, would be a good track to drift on :D cant wait for this one now wont be around for a while yet tho

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Serious??? I thought that it wasnt going to be released to next year sometime dam! Well i havent exactly been following whats going on my bad. Im defo going to get a 360 and get some practise on Forza 2

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
No sorry i havent read it yet October is good for me :D I was on the official site forum and a while ago it was said they wernt going to make a Forza3 but im glad they are!

They've been misdirecting for a long time, not confirming Forza, saying they were working on a new project but wouldn't confirm what it was going to be, water sports, monster trucks and helicopters were all mentioned to throw people off lol.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm well im glad that it is going to be released loved the customising options on the game but always left me wanting more. I liked the technical side but i like the need for speed customising aswel.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
[youtube]-JBC67Ttz6U[/youtube]

f**k me. They included my interview at 2.52.....:cool:

Looks like this is going to trounce GT5 on the PS3. I seriously doubt that Sony can claw anything back now, really.

Btw, is that one of those Fanatec wheels seen in front of the triple screens? (g33k) :eek:

D.

Oh Hai Darren Smith.

e/

Completely agree with you about Sony, they have a lot to live up to, and even so, Gran Turismo will always be watered down compared to this. IMO Forza 2 is better than GT Prologue (Bar Graphics).

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Autobrake? fail. Hate that crap. Thats only useful if your retarded or only have one arm.