ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Motorbikes
So I got a wee scratch card with forza 3 that has 2 codes on, one seems to give me free Live and the other one fan R8 and an Evo, but where do I insert that redeem code? :S

MY10 R35 GTR
So I got a wee scratch card with forza 3 that has 2 codes on, one seems to give me free Live and the other one fan R8 and an Evo, but where do I insert that redeem code? :S

start the game and hit the X buttion on your controller. you'll find redeem codes in marketplace

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Lucky you...

3 consoles(latest is a Falcon), 3 RROD's, two faulty DVD drives, hope you touched wood as you wrote that!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
My newest one is 1 month old and its starting to get abit dodgy. Touch wood it'll be fine.

JB

RB 182 Cup
And that gets eaten by my Veyron.
You're not allowed to use AWD ye big jesse ;)

Got a stock car engined Dodge pickup that can run mid 20s on the mile.

I'm loving the Datsun 510 in standard form, so playful and as it's not got much power very manageable on the limit!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
^Checked on the fm site yesterday, they are aware and working on it, aswell as the preorder cars and the Zune cars...

Citroen DS3 DSport
I have noticed that when a friend comes online Forza 3 occasionally stutters for a few seconds before the notification appears on the screen.

MY10 R35 GTR
I have noticed that when a friend comes online Forza 3 occasionally stutters for a few seconds before the notification appears on the screen.

I seem ro get the odd little stutter mid game. THe gameplay stops then starts and the sound then takes a second or two to catcch up

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've found lots of people reporting the same over on AVF, most experience this 5-10 seconds before the friend online icon displays at the bottom of the screen. I'm told the demo had the same problem.

Toyota MR2
with the endurance races do you need to pit? lol havent made a pit stop yet in the game but im guessing it refuels you? dont think my scooby is going to make it to the end.

C

Cupster

with the endurance races do you need to pit? lol havent made a pit stop yet in the game but im guessing it refuels you? dont think my scooby is going to make it to the end.

If you on an easy setting, your tyres/fuel etc wont go down.

I made an accidental pit stop due to corner take failage on Maple valley, Reeeeeeeeewind, lol

Toyota MR2
If you on an easy setting, your tyres/fuel etc wont go down.

I made an accidental pit stop due to corner take failage on Maple valley, Reeeeeeeeewind, lol

ah i wimped out and pitted toped her up and still one by over a minute on hard with no assists. this game really is to easy.