ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

4102272980_78fb9d54e6.png

4100503487_267209e9ac.jpg

4101259852_b5644397db.jpg

4100663613_c5d2926fa0.jpg

skyy.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What's the most anyone has done to a focus RS yet?

500 through the front wheels? ;)

MY10 R35 GTR
I've barely used mine, I have a 6 or 7 hundred bhp Civic though, with 185 profile tyres...

Uh oh.. Mine started doing that before it got 3 red rings.. At least you have warranty.

its ony done it when going online. So hoping its ok. My last xbox went pop on so got an idea of the tell tale signs

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hyundai car pack now available for free....if anyone actually cares...lol.

The Hyundai pack has the epic Pikes Peak FWD record holder car in it, a nice add-on for free even if it is a marketing tool.

Only the F458 is confirmed so far for the Dec 8th pack iirc, Audi S4 will be available free to Gold Members on the same day.

Any tips for a good car to run in the R3 championship? Got c1.2m to spend.

No news on the December car pack, rumours are that it will consist of late model cars other than the 458 anyones guess.

I rocked a modded 997 gt3 rsr but since I've started the R1 classes I've gone back to driving it and really don't like it now :S

No news on the December car pack, rumours are that it will consist of late model cars other than the 458 anyones guess.

Yup they've confirmed it's going to be 2010 model road and race cars and will be 400 points. I think the RS250 might make an appearance.

Any ideas if it will ever be possible to unlock the VIP cars if you never bought the special edition? Pain in the butt them being sat there without even the option to buy them in the marketplace with MS Points.

More poke than viagr
I still aint been able to get the vip status thing. :(

Nor me, you get a message saying could not connect to marketplace or something?

Ive just got back into Forza, i did alot of painting on FM2 and just discovered the vinyl group editor on this one lol. Made quite abit of money from the storefront so far which is good :)

I wish there was a 1*2 so i could do the KTec 182 :dapprove:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
iv literally gone off the game now, the hype has gone from me, i enjoyed it but as i joined live my progress had to be restarted, so i think thats screwd it for me,

Beaten dan the other night online, on the nurburgrin crist a ferrari likes to kick its rear end out alot lol

MY10 R35 GTR
Nor me, you get a message saying could not connect to marketplace or something?

Ive just got back into Forza, i did alot of painting on FM2 and just discovered the vinyl group editor on this one lol. Made quite abit of money from the storefront so far which is good :)

I wish there was a 1*2 so i could do the KTec 182 :dapprove:

yep exact same message

Nippy white cup
OMG! Just read about the latest update for this....COCKPIT GEARCHANGES!!! :)

Also say all known glitches fixed whatever that means

Chris

Nippy white cup
Christopher has just booted his up and it said it was updating so I guess this will be the one...going on soon to get it myself. I love the fact that the gearchange thing was a major point for the sony fanboys to take the piss out of but it has been sorted in next to no time :)

Chris

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
OMG! Just read about the latest update for this....c**kPIT GEARCHANGES!!! :)

Also say all known glitches fixed whatever that means

Chris

I hope they haven't fixed the glitch that lets you make unlimited money. I've only spent a few minutes doing it so I'm only up to 11,000,000.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Its hardly cheating. I don't get enough time on it to afford decent cars for online, this way I can buy anything I want.

Christopher has just booted his up and it said it was updating so I guess this will be the one...going on soon to get it myself. I love the fact that the gearchange thing was a major point for the sony fanboys to take the piss out of but it has been sorted in next to no time :)

Chris

See for me it was never a deal breaker, they're always poorly implemented IMO. too slow to react which lets face it stands to reason given it has no idea when you intend to shift. I'll be interested to see the outcome either way.

I hope they've sorted the dials that dont work in some of the cars. Plus I'm interested to see the list for the first DLC pack. If it's out on the 8th I'd expect an epic trailer from Landin for it pretty soon tbh!