ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Updated this last night, didn't poke about looking for any glitches etc but did get to see the shift animation. It's basic and as with all other games there's a delay but in fairness it doesn't look as daft as having the hands stuck to the wheel constantly so it does the job.

Nope it's a seperate update. When you boot up the game while connected to XBL it tells you there's an update. Once you install that it's on there along with the glitch fixes apparently although as I say I'd not gone looking for those.

Updated this last night, didn't poke about looking for any glitches etc but did get to see the shift animation. It's basic and as with all other games there's a delay but in fairness it doesn't look as daft as having the hands stuck to the wheel constantly so it does the job.

Is there a paddle shift animation as that could be a good compromise between the two, twitch of the fingers can be done so much faster!

Swift Sport
N00B Question...

I don't really play my Xbox all that much, but I've bought Forza 3 and I'm really enjoying it. Everyone keeps banging on about Xbox live, but tbh I don't know what the benefits are.

1. What are the benefits of getting Xbox live for Forza 3

2. Is it worth the annual subscription?

(Yes, I do live under a rock) ;)

Yes it's worth it to play online, there's plenty of people on CS to race against, or your mates if they have Forza and Live too. You can get a subscription for about £30 for the year, so that's only 58p a week :)

Swift Sport
Yes it's worth it to play online, there's plenty of people on CS to race against, or your mates if they have Forza and Live too. You can get a subscription for about £30 for the year, so that's only 58p a week :)

Cool, what other benefits are there? What's the marketplace all about?

AK

M240i

Can pick it up on e-bay for £25 sometimes buy-it nows.

The official Forza forum is good value, love how trivial the moaning is. You can tell the basic game mechanics are spot on when people start moaning that there is no gearshift animation or that the Veyron spoiler doesn't pop up. Nice to haves, sure, but people moan like it's a dealbreaker!

The only genuinely annoying thing I've noticed is an occassional audio glitch that still sounds like you're accelerating when you hit the brakes (which is a bit unnerving.)

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
need a decent r3 car plear

only at lvl25 atm

hear domse say the viper arc is good??

tar

feebs

172 /megane cab
N00B Question...

I don't really play my Xbox all that much, but I've bought Forza 3 and I'm really enjoying it. Everyone keeps banging on about Xbox live, but tbh I don't know what the benefits are.

1. What are the benefits of getting Xbox live for Forza 3

2. Is it worth the annual subscription?

(Yes, I do live under a rock) ;)

you have got to do it i only ever play on live

Not sure if anyone's been keeping an eye on this, but the Hot Holiday DLC is out at some point tomorrow, confirmed so far...

Audi S4
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss
Lamborghini LP 670-4 SV
Audi Sport R15 TDi
Jaguar XFR
Aston Martin Racing Lola LMP1
Porsche Panamera Turbo

Still two cars to be confirmed (one thought to be the GT-R). Would have liked a few more lower class cars personally, Megane 250 would have been a good shout.

They are also in the process of banning anyone who used the money glitch, nice ;)

Not sure if anyone's been keeping an eye on this, but the Hot Holiday DLC is out at some point tomorrow, confirmed so far...

Audi S4
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss
Lamborghini LP 670-4 SV
Audi Sport R15 TDi
Jaguar XFR
Aston Martin Racing Lola LMP1
Porsche Panamera Turbo

Still two cars to be confirmed (one thought to be the GT-R). Would have liked a few more lower class cars personally, Megane 250 would have been a good shout.

They are also in the process of banning anyone who used the money glitch, nice ;)

Some pics of the above :cool:
Audi_S4_3.jpg

Audi_S4_2.jpg

Audi_S4_5.jpg

Stirling_Moss_1.jpg

Stirling_Moss_4.jpg

Stirling_Moss_3.jpg

Lambo_LP670_1.jpg

Lambo_LP670_2.jpg

Lambo_LP670_4.jpg

FM3_Panamera_1.jpg

FM3_Panamera_2.jpg

FM3_Panamera_3.jpg

Aston_Lola_8.jpg

Aston_Lola_4.jpg

Aston_Lola_9.jpg

Jaguar_XFR_4.jpg
Jaguar_XFR_3.jpg

Jaguar_XFR_5.jpg

Audi_R15_2.jpg
Audi_R15_2_2.jpg

Audi_R15_3.jpg

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i have been challenging people on my friends list to beat my time round the ring on A (600) class. im not very good but i managed a half decent lap without getting the triangle up and its put me at about 630th in the world, which i was pretty chuffed with.

think the time was 7:53 ish.

have a go!

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i have been challenging people on my friends list to beat my time round the ring on A (600) class. im not very good but i managed a half decent lap without getting the triangle up and its put me at about 630th in the world, which i was pretty chuffed with.

think the time was 7:53 ish.

have a go!

what car?