ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Nippy white cup
Took a couple of the SLR SM last night
Forza6.jpg

Forza5.jpg

Just checked UPS online to discover my Fanatec wheel has just been delivered......only took 3 months, can't wait to try it out with Forza. Got to try and get through the next 5 hours of work.....

AK

M240i
I sent my mate a car as a gift but he says it's not in his garage, where do they go once you send them to someone?!

I sent my mate a car as a gift but he says it's not in his garage, where do they go once you send them to someone?!

He probably has to press LT in the main menu to get to his messages screen. Once there, a message will say that a car has been gifted, he has to retrieve it.

172 /megane cab
A class mate.

if you go leaderboards> A class > circuits > nurburgring.

itll bring up the leaderboard for the world or filter for your mates.
u can then press A to start time trail.

any car.

i did it in my lp640.

this needs its own thread so we can all put our times on

SLK250 CDI
Not tried other games - tried the Forza disc on my bro-in-laws new 360 and it worked OK, he suggested vacuuming mine and it seems to work now. Installed to hard drive, still a bit slow though when loading races...

well you just play about with all of the settings to see whats best for you. read the little paragraph on the right hand of the screen to understand whats going to happen when you change the sliders.

c*nt

Had a little moment tonight in a Leon Cupra - took a bit too much kerb on the left, spat out onto the paint onto two wheels. Unsettled for the next corner, bit of handbrake sorted it :)

[YOUTUBE]uHknBQR_2Pw[/YOUTUBE]

Astra Bertone Coupe
Woo ma special edition version arrived this morning ! Just installing the extra cars and then it's time to race haha.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Had a little moment tonight in a Leon Cupra - took a bit too much kerb on the left, spat out onto the paint onto two wheels. Unsettled for the next corner, bit of handbrake sorted it :)

[youtube]uHknBQR_2Pw[/youtube]

how are you capturing that pal?