ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  2014 Clio 200t edc
Proper mini only if it would allow mental engine transplants. Don't you remember the mini and mini cooper from gt1/2?

If you're making that comment based on their lack of power then you'd be surprised. Some of the more entertaining races I've had online have been with the slower cars in the game. Providing you pick the correct track they'll be every bit as entertaining. There will be options to tune them anyway so even if you feel they're dull you can spice them up a bit.

16 Mini's round Tsukuba or Fujimi Kaido would be epic tbh.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Actually yeah I agree with you, we used to have standard car races on here years ago, nurburgring was fun. A mini would be great thinking about it.

Million dollar question that. I f**king hope so, would be utterly retarded if they're a pale shade of silver. I'm hoping for spoon/regas/Volks in the line up of wheels so I can mod them anyway. It would be nice if they step away from the chrome gangsta rims that Forza 3 had far too many of in its line up.

It does strike me as lazy that they couldn't line up a couple of pics once a week showing the announced cars. They managed last time round.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I just want wheels with a decent offset, lol! Glad the EK9 & Escos are in, still no word on Porsche though...

Nippy white cup
Noice!

284392_239686752720906_185465731476342_816684_8196435_n.jpg

AK

M240i
Why is there such an inconsistency in the pics that are being posted :(?

I want pics of the EK!

Why is there such an inconsistency in the pics that are being posted :(?

I want pics of the EK!

No idea, it's annoying though. When Forza 3 came out they announced a handful of cars a week in the run up and posted pics of each of them along with info. This time round they seem to write a piece about a couple of cars, announce several and then only bother with minimal pics of one or two of the cars not all the ones announced. Bring on the next gaming event so we get to see some more info/footage/pics.

Black 172 PH2
didn't have a 172/182 in the last two games, so i'm not holding much hope for one in this game tbh.
Id expect a Williams to make an appearance before a 1*2

'topher is on the wind up. I'd expect it to be 2 as per Forza 3.

Next xbox I wouldn't be shocked to see the drive done away with or DVD retained for music and other media but with new games going download or memory card and install straight to HDD on the machine.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can't see the pics above :(

I'm just laughing at the potential of 16 player multiplayer. Restart, much?