ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
I'm holding off a while. £60 is a bit of a joke especially after getting screwed the last time with the LCE. I'll hold out until shopto or someone list it at a less ridiculous price.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
RRP of the Collector's Edition, yeah.

I'll pay £20, since I've got £40 worth of points on my GAME card.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
£60 does seem hard to stomach for a few extra cars and not much else. I do have £20 on a card however. How does the pre-order work with your card then? Can you tell them to take whatever they can off your card?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not sure about online mate. I've reserved and will collect in store, since the Trafford Centre is literally next to where I live.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You still can... :s

I meant that it's set further back now. You don't feel like you've got the seat all the way forwards in every car.

No comments.

Evo 5 RS
I don't recall the cockpit view being so far forward in 3 :/

Glad I read this though - just discovered a FOV exploit for the 3rd game :D woop

Can you honestly not tell the difference between the textures, lighting, shadows and colour palette and which is the better?

Evo 5 RS
Well, no because it looks as if one is taken straight from recording and the other is telesynced. if that's not the case then the new game is definitely improved ;)

In some cars you were almost wearing the clocks! lol.

Yyyeeeeeaaaaa Bbbooooiiiiii

FlavaFlav.jpg

Nippy white cup
That lambo pic is defo off the 'home' screen or whatever its called. But how amazing will it be if there is a very narrow mountain track like that! :)

CBR1K, F21 125D
lol at how floaty and unconnected the drivers hands / movement are to the car at speed.

Still buying it.