ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
original.aspx

BMW_facebook_watermark.jpg

original.aspx

I try, the EK9 is wrong typically. Spoiler base on them is black not body coloured and unless it's a lightweight or racebase model the rear 1/4 glass and hatch glass should be tinted/privacy glass.

182 Turbo Project
I try, the EK9 is wrong typically. Spoiler base on them is black not body coloured and unless it's a lightweight or racebase model the rear 1/4 glass and hatch glass should be tinted/privacy glass.

Surely the seats should be red as well?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
think im just going to wait for the day to buy this. not long now lads. oh i may have missed it but is there any french hatches included in the game that wasnt in F3?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
So what's the deal with DLC from F3? Will it be importable to F4? If so, I better buy some DLC :p

Whichever free car you want Jason

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
The lack of white wheels is the only thing that sends me f**king ape s**t on Forza.
WTF is with it.

AK

M240i
Old video, but didn't notice the Porshe badge when they run through all the badges :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Tbh, on F3 they didn't announce Porsche until the Demo iirc. I'm still hoping....

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ssssh! Massive loss for T10, imo.

RUF can get fcuked.

AK

M240i
1989 Toyota MR2 SC
1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
2010 Lotus Evora Type 124 Edurance Race Car