ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
had a quick scan and it looks like spa is quite likely to be in the game. this game is like christmas when i was 6!

I wouldn't bet on it, certainly not at launch unless they've got a huge announcement up their sleeve. Turn 10 were in Europe at the time of the GP at Spa which would have been the perfect venue and time to announce it but nope, nothing.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
ohhh thats a shame BUT you never know. can only hope and even still the game is going to be immense without so its still like christmas at 6 lol :)

Spa and Bathurst are the two most requested tracks for Forza so I'd be hopeful that one of them, maybe at a stretch both will appear at some point. That may be as DLC (makes business sense to keep these back given how requested they are) for Forza 4 over the next year or maybe in the next Forza which at a guess will probably coincide with the release of a new platform.

roadamerica1.jpg

roadamerica2.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
:lolup:

They seem to be pulling all sorts of surprises out of the hat for F4 though... wouldn't put it past them to leave it very late!

CBA trailing through pages and pages of Christopher wanking over all the JDM cars, so has the best place to order the LCE been posted yet?

CBA trailing through pages and pages of Christopher w**king over all the JDM cars, so has the best place to order the LCE been posted yet?

Line up to have GAME/Gamestation ream you out as they're the only people selling it in the UK at £60, w*****s.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks amazing.

Still need to pre-order the LCE...will Game take trade in against pre-orders?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Bit tricky since I'm at work. Since this is a gaming section, I thought someone may know.

Thanks for the advise, though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah there is a fair bit on the LCE extra...plus all the gifts they send though the year too

Chris

didnt know there was that much extra think il just preorder it now actually as i know il just annoy the rest of you when you want to race with them specific cars. so where best to buy from game?