ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
just gone through to pay on game and it sais free delivery is 2 working days is that 2 working days from release? or will it come on the day of release?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
neither game or gamestation will let me pay for express delivery so dont know if i should risk it and hope it comes on day of release.

MINI FJCW
If you order through GAME, they promise to get it to you on the actual release date, and I have often got games, a day or 2 earlier.

MINI FJCW
Also you don't need to request express delivery and pay the extra, as it will be the same either way.

I ordered the last CoD with express delivery, but they thought I made a mistake and selected it accidentally. They gave me a £5 voucher e-voucher off the next game I buy online with them lol.

Are they £270 good? That's for the wheel, shifter & pedals, plus however much shipping is.
I know I'd get a lot of use out of it, just want to know if they feel fairly realistic. And reliability would be another factor - seen a couple of knackered ones on YouTube...

fm4_ims_announce_5c6j4.jpg

fm4_ims_announce_40645.jpg

fm4_ims_announce_3dwhi.jpg

fm4_ims_announce_2b53p.jpg

fm4_ims_announce_17vb4.jpg

Evo 5 RS
sigh, you know when eventually you're sick of all the reveals and you just want to actually play it. I've reached that point

That first screeny looks super nice

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol, I reached that point ages ago. I'm really not phased about all the hype this time, whatever. It comes when it comes.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've finally fitted a 2nd TV on the wall in the bedroom (the TV's been knocking around the house since the beginning of the year) so atleast when it does come it will be easier for me to jump on and play (it's also the reason why I've finally got up to level 50 as I can play more often now)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I wish Turn 10 were Japanese. We wouldn't have to put up with all these sh*tty oval courses and stupid pig-iron V8 tanks.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Also you don't need to request express delivery and pay the extra, as it will be the same either way.

I ordered the last CoD with express delivery, but they thought I made a mistake and selected it accidentally. They gave me a £5 voucher e-voucher off the next game I buy online with them lol.

cheers mate il order it now then :)