ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Iberian_1.jpg
Iberian_2.jpg

Ladera_2.jpg
Ladera_1.jpg

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
wait, so you have to buy the LE edition to get ALL the cars, and they are releasing DLC on the day of release?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
wait, so you have to buy the LE edition to get ALL the cars, and they are releasing DLC on the day of release?

Robbing bastids agreed. Thats the name of the game though I suppose.
I'll be off to Game with my trousers round my ankles just after release day.
I need some Forza fwends so add me 'roachman bob' please, hopefully there will be more people online with this one and no f*cking S5's grrrr.

Kawasaki ER6N
LCE comes with dlc so if you are going to buy it anyway may as well just get it and pay the money up front.

AK

M240i
Robbing bastids agreed. Thats the name of the game though I suppose.
I'll be off to Game with my trousers round my ankles just after release day.
I need some Forza fwends so add me 'roachman bob' please, hopefully there will be more people online with this one and no f*cking S5's grrrr.

S5. Black. Full aero.

Yes there's one of those fags who plays with us.

FML.

Can someone please explain to me the point in this cinematic mode? Why would I just want to look at the car whilst listening to some dick who is cheapening the whole Forza name?!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
By cinematic mode I take it you mean Autovista?

I think it sounds great. Any excuse to have a poke around cars you'd normally never get close to, especially considering the detail they've gone into.

I'm annoyed that they've got the engine capacity wrong on the SLS though. Mongs.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
People like Clarkson, so why would they not?

You can use the regular Forza announcer if you're not a fan anyway. He's not the default commentator.

If you're so anti-Clarkson that you can't listen to him talk, then you have issues. lol

AK

M240i
1st vid in the first post Chris made, what's the wee thing at the top left that comes up and says 'turn' lol

New trailer, don't click off when you see the start as it does use some of the older trailer but there's plenty of new content in it too.

AK

M240i
Jay Leno's Bentley featured in Autovista mode.

Last month we heard about how Halo's Warthog would feature in Forza 4, allowing players to inspect and luxuriate in a virtual tour of the beast. Now we've heard about another beautiful machine set to appear in the game.

Developer Turn 10 tells IGN that Jay Leno's beloved 1931 Bentley 8 Liter Sedan is featured in the game as an unlockable treat. The gorgeous car will be featured as part of Forza Motorsports 4's Autovista mode, which allows players to walk around and interact with vehicles, using Kinect. Players can inspect the car's innards, lounge in its absurdly comfortable coach and climb into the driving seat.

In this video from Jay Leno's Garage, the TV funnyman talks about how the car was rescued from a Chilean mountaintop, where it had suffered the indignity of serving as a chicken coop. The British classic had originally gloried in the role of the UK ambassador's wheels.

Turn 10's content director John Wendl said, "This is a classic, and original. Bentley would make the chassis and the customer would choose their own coach, so this is truly one-of-a-kind. It has this long 16 piston engine and huge headlights, gangster-style."

IGN will be showing more of Forza 4 in an exclusive video, tomorrow.

AK

M240i
600MSP per car pack.

Looks like I'll need to invest in 4800 points, lol.

Also:

“Forza Motorsport 4” Xbox LIVE demo arriving 3rd October for Xbox LIVE Gold members and 7th October for all other Xbox LIVE members

22 September, 2011 — Revving up for the launch of “Forza Motorsport 4” on 14th October 2011, Turn 10 Studios is offering fans a special deal to help fuel their car passion all year long with the “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass. The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is your action-packed ticket to six game add-on packs of the title’s downloadable content as they’re released through the next year.

Starting 14th October, players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and at participating retailers for only 2,400 Microsoft points – redeemable for six game add-on packs, representing a 30 per cent overall saving as compared to purchasing the content separately.

Delivering 60 of the hottest cars to supplement your “Forza” experience, the six game add-ons included in the Season Pass offer will be released from November 2011 to April 2012 and are must-haves for “Forza Motorsport” fans, whether you like to race, tune or simply collect cars from the hundreds of available models in “Forza Motorsport 4.”

The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is also the key to the ultimate day-one experience. Fans who purchase the Season Pass will receive the first game add-on, the “American Muscle” car pack as an additional bonus

The American Muscle car pack includes:
  • 1970 Buick GSX
  • 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
  • 1970 Dodge Cornet Super Bee
  • 1967 Dodge Cornet W023
  • 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
  • 1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
  • 1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi
  • 1965 Pontiac GTO
  • 1968 Pontiac Firebird
  • 1969 Shelby GT500 428CJ