ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Holy s**t.

CSR8K.jpg

joW6J.jpg

K7h75.jpg

ggTFi.jpg

iCeMw.jpg

0egS4.jpg

b5Lit.jpg

fISp5.jpg

gJMIC.jpg

T10 mentioned that was possible a while back now

They mentioned bumpers and some bodyparts but they mentioned it specifically relating to classic/retro models also the painting headlights as per race cars (see the Hako above) so it was a little vague as to whether it was possible on all models.

Either way it certainly looks more positive that you may be able to do it with all the cars, lets hope it's not just selective models as there are plenty that would look better as drift cars without their OEM spoilers still fitted.

AK

M240i
See here, mate:

There have also been changes in the “Aero and Appearance” section of the Upgrade Shop. Most cars with distinct, standalone front and rear bumpers now offer an option to remove the bumpers. For a more period-correct look, specific models receive vintage motorsport-inspired front and rear aerodynamics, and add paintable headlight covers for a race-ready look. Some muscle cars now offer aftermarket drag racing style hood options in both Pro Stock and classic cowl-induction configurations. You’ll also have the ability remove the factory rear wing or spoiler from some cars, and for the ultimate upgrade, some cars allow you to purchase OEM appearance packages available only from the factory, completely transforming the look of your car. While not every car has each of these options, the new options and features are going to open up a new world of customization options for racers, painters, and photographers to experiment with.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood3/

Mentioned straight after the removal of bumpers for period correct look hence me taking that as only on the older stuff. Let's hope that "some" actually turns out to be "most"

GetPhoto.ashx

Focus ST170
thanks for the headsup, emailed them my details. and +1 on the £60 :mad: but has to be done

are people leaving the tweets/FB messages? i had a quick look and couldn't see any

I left a message in the pre-order news update dated the 7th july, you just have to scroll down to it on the facebook page. But as yet no confirmation..

Great update Mr Turkish, good work!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
wow best to buy the all in one dowload deal as they are going to be realeasing dlc every month for the first year.
you can also buy cars using ms points now aswell the most expensive cars costing 3 car tokens which is 50p!

Focus ST170
I saw that! think its a brilliant idea as some of us arent painters/tuners and dont have 100mil in the bank to buy 20mil cars.. always wanted the 250 GTO but could'nt afford one.. this will work much better.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Quick question, I'm looking to pre-order this. LCE or normal? Is the LCE worth it?

Cheers.

AK

M240i
Quick question, I'm looking to pre-order this. LCE or normal? Is the LCE worth it?

Cheers.

LCE.

You get a lot more cars from the start.

It does appear that you'll also need to buy the Season Pass which is 2100 points, however it entitles you to all DLC for free, and when they've announced that the DLC will be 600MSP and they've already said they'll release one DLC a month, It's much cheaper with the Season Pass.

LCE.

You get a lot more cars from the start.

It does appear that you'll also need to buy the Season Pass which is 2100 points, however it entitles you to all DLC for free, and when they've announced that the DLC will be 600MSP and they've already said they'll release one DLC a month, It's much cheaper with the Season Pass.

I'll add that to the list too then... This is getting expensive!