ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

AK

M240i
I'm going to use the Sim steering just for the challenge TBH, even if it takes some getting used to.

It'd be pretty sh*t not to use it considering most of us don't use any assists or ABS on 3.

The spoiler animation's a welcome addition! :cool:

Aye, turn it off and the start and just get used to it, simples.

hmmm maybe its time i bought a hd cable for my xbox and get rid of the cheap old av leads lol

Wut?

People still use AV leads?

Christ.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The only thing I don't play with is the clutch, but if I had a pedal set with a clutch pedal I would.

Simulation steering FTW.

Same mate, I've tried it but it seems way too awkward on a pad. Using your middle finger to brake doesn't feel right, lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah i do AK :eek: its one of them things that i always say never makes a difference but im gunna go buy one today seen as im off work and they cost peanuts.
yeah clutch on a pad really doesnt work and just makes for very slow gear changes lol.

O26ZR.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

6184918104_0b33803a5f_b.jpg

AK

M240i
Dunno if this is new or old, seems to be some new bits (at least parts I've not seen)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Huh? So what have i paid extra for lol? I dont get extra Cars?

Im not bothered about getting limited cars, cause they have silly paint jobs, but what exactly haev a i paid extra for then? lol

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Dont I get this?

Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collectors Edition

Forza4LCE.jpg

The Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collectors Edition gives fans seeking the ultimate day–one experience, featuring an additional 25 cars from exclusive car packs and bonus car offers. Bundled together with a polished Steelbook™ DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:

• A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace). VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more.
  • “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the “Top Gear” team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista™ experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library.
  • A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and Turn 10.
The BMW Art Car Pack:

• 2008 BMW M3 E92
  • 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
  • 1981 BMW M1
  • 2012 BMW M5
  • 2010 BMW M6 Coupe
The VIP Car Pack:

• 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
  • 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
  • 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
  • 2010 Noble M600
  • 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack:

• 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
  • 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
  • 1997 Lexus SC300
  • 2011 RUF RGT-8
  • 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

I only lose this dont I?

Preorder Bonus: 5 In-Game Cars Plus Exclusive Subaru Impreza WRX STI (T&C's Apply)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
okay so i put my hdmi cable in :eek: looks much better tbh need to jump on battlefield now.
also it looks that way crazyclio hardly a big loss only 5 cars.

AK

M240i
yea that's what I'm thinking? Don't see the point really

You're getting 20 extra cars at launch.

If you're not a big Forza gamer I'd probably not be fussed buy the LCE.

However it's only cars that I'll have to buy later and at 600MSP per 5 cars is around £15.

Then there's the gift cars you'll receive for pre-ordering it early too.