ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
LE Pre-Ordered at last :eek:

Can't believe I just spent £60 on a game when I'm meant to be saving, lol!

AK

M240i
FFSnake.

Forgot about the Season Pass.

Better find some XBL points.

You know what I'm like with points, lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Whaaa? WTF is a season pass? Turn 10 are robbing cnuts. Fcuk off.

okay-face-1.jpg

AK

M240i
Yeah I know.

Shut it :eek:.

The season pass 2400MSP gets you all the DLC for a year and it's 30% cheaper than buying all the DLC separtely.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Six months. Not a year.

A season is six months, allegedly.

Pay for all your DLC upfront and then get the DLC for FREE when it comes out! Yayyyyy!

Wait.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I hate the DLC culture of games nowadays, tbh. Let's not kid ourselves, the cars/content is already there and could be there on release. Greedy fookers.

I moan, but I'll still get it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No! lol.

A pack a month. For a year.

Season pass is for six months each. So you'll need 2x Season Passeseseseseseseeeesssssseses.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'd love a classic hatch pack, but it's never going to happen:

205 Gti
Williams
Talbot Sunbeam
Mini
XR2

Sigh.

AK

M240i
No! lol.

A pack a month. For a year.

Season pass is for six months each. So you'll need 2x Season Passeseseseseseseeeesssssseses.

4, really.

2 year game lifecycle.

But I was reading from this

Forza Motorsport 4 launches on October 11, and developers Turn 10 would like to offer you a season pass. For $29.99, virtual gearheads can have six game add-on packs of DLC as they’re released through the next year. That's a 30 percent saving. Players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and at participating retailers--including Best Buy and GameStop.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...ass-pre-order-bonuses-detailed/#ixzz1Zzg55vvq

Who cares really.

We all know we'll buy it and that Seb will be a pikey and not buy some tracks :eek:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I'm afraid i won't be getting any DLC passes or the like. Investing that much money into one game is crazy to be honest. I might get the odd car pack if there are some good cars in there.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Same mate.

Like I say, I'll moan like f**k at the time, but it'll still get bought. I cave way too easily.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Poor show! 2 passes! Milked!

Decent saving right enough. But some months you might not actually be that bothered.

I'm sure they'll think of something to keep you buying though!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Poor show! 2 passes! Milked!

Decent saving right enough. But some months you might not actually be that bothered.

I'm sure they'll think of something to keep you buying though!

Install all your games when you get the Slim mate. 250GB is loads and it'll run completely silently with the game installed.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Rocket Bora's, iirc.

The only thing I didn't bother with in F3 was the LFA, SLS, etc. Buying another game for 3 cars was ridiculous.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Install all your games when you get the Slim mate. 250GB is loads and it'll run completely silently with the game installed.

My mate said the exact same thing mate, that's why I was desperate for the 250. Less strain on the system aswell by my reckoning.

Superb. Oh and I NEED an LFA.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LFA is in the game from launch mate, and it's an Autovista car!

I bought another copy of FM3 for that car. :eek: