ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds epic. No aids ftw?

Played a lot of Forza 2 and a bit of 3 but I can see my eyes being opened big time!

I'm sure Chris will echo this but it's a massive improvement on them. I like that the mix of cars has become a bit more balanced and gained some iconic/cult cars rather than simply adding more hyper/super cars to the list.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I might fire up forza 2 at the weekend for a laugh. I remember driving a high powered RWD car on that was like trying to control bambi on ice.

The handling improvements on 4 coupled with the sounds is just awesome. I love the cockpit view now, too.

I always used cockpit on 3 after years of GT and Forza rolling with bumper cam but it's massively improved by the change of FOV textures/shadows and the loosening of the camera. Being less static makes it feel more authentic/realistic.

Bus w**ker
Game sell the pauper version for £39.99 dude.

Free delivery to the mainland. So add another £200 for you.

Shopto do the "I'm not a f**king mug" version for £35(ish) delivered to England and you get five extra cars and some 1 series beemer thing. Think they deliver to France.

Anyone who uses the outside view needs shot.

It's all about bumper cam.

1.8 Civic EX
I must admit I didn't think the sim steering actually made that much difference to the game compared to FM3.

Then I had a go in the M5.

My opinion was changed.

Agree on the cockpit view being the best too, makes the races feel a bit more intesne...

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just had a go with the cockpit view and got to within two tenths of my time with the Zonda.

Converted. :eek:

I really have no f**king clue how you're so quick in that. There is NO way that last section can be taken flat, lol! Lies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, I dabbled with it on FM3 but was always quicker with the rear view.

The cockpit view is ace though. Lots more immersive in FM4 that in FM3... 3's cockpits looks a bit iffy.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, I dabbled with it on FM3 but was always quicker with the rear view.

The cockpit view is ace though. Lots more immersive in FM4 that in FM3... 3's cockpits looks a bit iffy.

Exactly my thoughs. Force cockpit on for online?

1.8 Civic EX
Just had a go with the cockpit view and got to within two tenths of my time with the Zonda.

Converted. :eek:

I really have no f**king clue how you're so quick in that. There is NO way that last section can be taken flat, lol! Lies.

Me neither, mind you I'm still finding it pretty impossible to get a clean lap lol

For some reason though Christopher you aren't showing in my freinds leaderboard in the rivals mode, maybe you're so quick you broke it...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Me neither, mind you I'm still finding it pretty impossible to get a clean lap lol

For some reason though Christopher you aren't showing in my freinds leaderboard in the rivals mode, maybe you're so quick you broke it...

I accidentally deleted you during a clear out last night! :eek:

Will add you again later dude!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

First blind right-hander is a small lift to tuck the nose in, and the second right-hander is totally balls-to-the-wall flat.

/hero.

That said, I'm doing low 1:41's now, but the record is 1:38.xxx. Some people are crazy quick at this!

Nippy white cup
The 458 shows it off too....back end out to far...too much oppo and around you go...actually feels like you have achieved something when you get a nice slide going without tank slapping your way out of the bend lol

Chris

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
First blind right-hander is a small lift to tuck the nose in, and the second right-hander is totally balls-to-the-wall flat.

/hero.

I can get the second, I just pussy out on the first :eek:

The corner before the tunnel and the one before the hill - I really can't get the lines right. I'm just s**t at the track, lol!

Yup I found the 458 to be very lively on the limit. The Pagani is far more planted and easier to catch if it does get away from you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The RUFs are going to feel pretty manly when you get the back end out with sim steering. Pendulum all the way down the road!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Easy or early? ;)

I'll admit my habit of being last of the late breakers is no doubt what's causing my s**t lap times.

Me and you both mate. You going to be online for this one? Don't think I've ever raced with you :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Brake really early and then power through it. It's a weird one, that!

Nice one, will give it a go. I normally brake way too late and still try to get the power on early, meaning I'm on the grass. I think I bit the controller yesterday.

Me and you both mate. You going to be online for this one? Don't think I've ever raced with you :eek:

I've broken the habit on the two right handers before the tunnel although I still think my braking points could be better but the one after the tunnel I consistently brake too f**king late even though I know I should be braking earlier lol.

I will be online again for this one. New router arriving soon and connecting to net again the same day so should be live again at launch with any luck.