ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
3453.jpg

3456.jpg

3464.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ha! Yeah, pretty much the same as me, mate.

For some reason I'm really looking forward the driving the E39.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Snap, can't beat a bit of sideways barge action.

Breadvan + E92 V8 <3

Bus w**ker
I want to try one, just to see how utterly w**k it really is. If I wanted some s**t like that I'd have bought a Wii and Mario Kart.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I want to try one too, just to see how responsive it is. Might be pretty good for a spaz like me that 'turns' the controller anyway, lol.

Clio 1.2 mk2
I've seen a review that says it's not as bad as you might think, but it's not for serious racers. Gives more of a racing feel than a pad BUT no force feedback. Not very precise and difficult to get the hang of and no manual gears. If your a racing fan or want the 'Real' experience it's not for you haha. I'll be sticking to the pad until I can afford a decent wheel

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Blockbuster is a decent price actually. Might hook that up but lots of nectar points to redeem at Sainsbury's!

Ohhhh! Christoph i'm going to be badgering you for advice! I wants modzzzz!

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Blockbuster is a decent price actually. Might hook that up but lots of nectar points to redeem at Sainsbury's!

Ohhhh! Christoph i'm going to be badgering you for advice! I wants modzzzz!

they also have a policy where that price wont change either for some reason

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I've seen a review that says it's not as bad as you might think, but it's not for serious racers. Gives more of a racing feel than a pad BUT no force feedback. Not very precise and difficult to get the hang of and no manual gears. If your a racing fan or want the 'Real' experience it's not for you haha. I'll be sticking to the pad until I can afford a decent wheel

It does have force feedback... Still s**t though

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Do we know yet if all tracks are going to support 16 player multiplayer? Got a feeling the lobby's are going to be fairly busy for the first couple of weeks!