ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Evo 5 RS
why-u-no-guy-meme-i10151.gif
WHY YOU NOT OUT YET

Fiesta ST
This. I nearly cried last night trying to keep up with his ghost.

The first right i lift then back on the gas straight away, the second i lift again as if your ever so slightly off line you will run wide. Very little time to be gained in these two corners anyway so i wouldnt worry about them too much. The first and last corners are where a good chunk of time comes from. My internet is now fixed and i have a week off work so im hoping to get in to the 1:40s, currently on 1:41.441 (i think)

AG 200 cup
Can't wait for this now just spent an hour in the m5 and now only .08 secs off turner, will beat him by Tomorrow.

S1 Rallye Shed
The mk3 golf looks good, proper stanced, has the s15 got different colour wheels front to back or is that just the shadow??

White wheels on the supra!

Any news on offset?

I've not seen any mention of it being adjustable. That said I've noticed in most of the pics people have posted that the wheels sit a bit better in the bodies so it may be as default they've tried to get them looking proper.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Does anyone know if there is or will be any way of just watching someones ghost in rivals mode?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The first right i lift then back on the gas straight away, the second i lift again as if your ever so slightly off line you will run wide. Very little time to be gained in these two corners anyway so i wouldnt worry about them too much. The first and last corners are where a good chunk of time comes from. My internet is now fixed and i have a week off work so im hoping to get in to the 1:40s, currently on 1:41.441 (i think)

1:41.7

It took me a while to top it!

Fiesta ST
:mad: i knew it wouldnt have counted, my internet cut off as i was going round, i did the 1:41.441, it came up saying "you have beat manmoths" etc. But when i looked on here you had gone that little quicker again. Without the internet you cant even start the rivals mode. Its back on working again now though so your time will be beat :evil:

Kawasaki ER6N
Just switch the ps3 on which lives at gfs house to have a go on gt5 went on top gear track with the gtr and turned off before the lap was done feels nothing like driving now I have played forza 4 lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Can't wait for this now just spent an hour in the m5 and now only .08 secs off turner, will beat him by Tomorrow.

The M5?

I set that time on my second lap on the first day. :eek:

It's all about the Zonda if you want a challenge. Traffic plays a huge part in your lap time with the other challenges. It's bent.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
:mad: i knew it wouldnt have counted, my internet cut off as i was going round, i did the 1:41.441, it came up saying "you have beat manmoths" etc. But when i looked on here you had gone that little quicker again. Without the internet you cant even start the rivals mode. Its back on working again now though so your time will be beat :evil:

LOL. Yeah I'm on a 1:41.308 now

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
is anyone getting the new Xbox wheel that's being released the same time as Forza?

I'm tempted for the price ..