ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If they could run a beta of it on Forza 2, then they can do it. It won't be that they can't do it, just that they'll focus on other areas.

One thing that HAS to be sorted on F4, for me.... offset. LOL. No more cars with wheels hiding in the arches please!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
One thing that HAS to be sorted on F4, for me.... offset. LOL. No more cars with wheels hiding in the arches please!

Big +1! It can't be that hard to do. No more matte pissy silver wheels, either - I want white rimmage.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yarp!

Honestly though, I'd be happy for it to handle identically. They've really nailed it.

Mind you, that's what I thought about F2. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It could be exactly the same game with more cars and tracks (Spa please!!!) and I'd still pre-order it. I just hope T10 don't focus on kinetic too much - nice feature for some but I really couldn't care less about that tbh.

You about for a blast on F3 later mate? Not been online in ages!

DCi 100
Just wish there was some more crumple zones for big crashes.

Things like flames, cars splitting in half and wheels falling off and taking out other cars would be fun!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It could be exactly the same game with more cars and tracks (Spa please!!!) and I'd still pre-order it. I just hope T10 don't focus on kinetic too much - nice feature for some but I really couldn't care less about that tbh.

You about for a blast on F3 later mate? Not been online in ages!

Yeah, we'll be on mate I reckon. Say 10pm ish?

Things like flames, cars splitting in half and wheels falling off and taking out other cars would be fun!

I wonder why you want more spectacular crashes? lol.

+1

Chris - Was it you popping wheelies in the Renault 5 when I played with you guys a while back?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
October :dapprove:

Looks brilliant though! Didn't spot one R8 in that either.

I'm reserving judgement, I just hope they don't f**k up the physics engine as making it "accessible" will ruin the game. Will be interesting to see what they've done with some of the glitches, dubious quality model cars and whether the likes of blue mountain will make a comeback. I'd be alot happier if the wheel selection is improved and options for offsets added rather than sunken wheel syndrome some cars suffer.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Flames yo! I didn't see the other vid but that looks the tits! only 5 more tracks though by the sound of it:dapprove:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
in forza 2 you can have your own lobby and set the rules with random players joining but on 3 you can only do it unless its a private game

Nippy white cup
Not 100% but I am pretty sure you can still set rules without it being private fella....where you are selecting tracks etc I think you can press rb and select more options

Chris

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ive always selected the class then gone in to a random game room and even when im the only one in there i still cant change the option? and when ive done private games i can only invite friends unless im missing something lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
online - online is a preset game lobby.
you can only change the lobby rules if its a private lobby that YOU have created.

if its someone else's lobby or a preset lobby for the online ( ie going into a drift lobby, like i do most of the time i spend on forza) , you can only change your car, vote to skip track/kick people, change handy cap setting, load tune set-ups.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm not sure that's what he's saying. :S I know you can't alter the settings in a lobby you're not hosting.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
or reading his comment again, i can sort of understand what he means... forza 2 allowed you to create a lobby/ match and host it as a online event that anyone can join( world wide) , unlike forza 3 where you can only create your own hosted lobby and invite people to it or they join your session in progress. i think thats the terms he means??

Nippy white cup
You can create a lobby yourself and have it open to anyone or just your list/people you invite...pretty sure thats how it is without looking

Chris

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
or reading his comment again, i can sort of understand what he means... forza 2 allowed you to create a lobby/ match and host it as a online event that anyone can join( world wide) , unlike forza 3 where you can only create your own hosted lobby and invite people to it or they join your session in progress. i think thats the terms he means??

This is what I'm on about lol