ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Nippy white cup
Online is amazing...I looked the other night and I have only completed 25% of the single player! I don't tend to have loads of time apart from a few hours at night and that is just online so have not bothered much...got plenty of cash so the single player hasn't been too important. Would probably be better if there were more cars only available as prizes in sp

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's why I only race online with folk off here and mates. I don;t think any of us regulars play in public lobbies.

Give it a try sometime you homo.

f**k EA, I'll never knowingly buy another title they've had involvement with.

This kills me. While Forza Motorsport 4 will feature RUF, it will not include Porsche cars. As many of you know, since the beginning of the Forza franchise, the Porsche license has been available only through a sub-licensing deal with EA. In Forza 3, we were able to feature more than 35 different Porsche models by offering to collaborate with EA. For Forza 4, we were looking forward to adding even more Porsche cars, and we were especially looking forward to featuring multiple Porsche experiences in our new Autovista mode. In the end, however, EA couldn’t see their way towards collaborating again.

We’ve asked our contacts at EA to reconsider their position frequently and regularly over the last 18 months. We also reached out to various influential people in gaming to lobby on our behalf, and on your behalf, but that was to no avail.

In our business, we stay friendly with all of the manufacturers and licensors necessary to deliver players rich and innovative automotive experiences. As you’d expect, this includes quite a few key people in Porsche circles. To make sure we tried everything, we consulted with these advocates and were happy to find they were already aware of the situation and lobbying from within on behalf of Forza 4--and, despite the result, we thank them for their efforts.

While we respect EA’s need to run their business as they see fit, we’ve regularly collaborated in the past and hope we can find our way back to that approach. Forza had the exclusive license for all Ferrari cars, for example, on the Xbox and PC platforms. But at the end of the day, we’ve always found that we just weren’t willing to block other racing games from having Ferraris outright, as we believed that this would do nothing but hurt the racing ecosystem.

I’m very sorry for all of this. Fans shouldn’t have to think about any of this – you should just be able to drive Porsches and Ferraris in the games you love. Porsche makes wonderful cars and I’m sorry that we won’t have them in Forza 4. As I mentioned earlier, we have added three RUF cars in Forza 4. RUF is a manufacturer in their own right, not simply an aftermarket mod shop—they completely remanufacture and enhance the models that they start from, and the results are unique, incredibly fast, and the cars look great. Losing more than 35 Porsche models is a lost opportunity for Porsche fans (as well as a lost opportunity to make future Porsche fans), but I hope that Forza 4 players understand and enjoy the new makes and models that have taken their place.

For the record it's not just this, having read numerous other stories about EA and their practices with sports games and Origin this was the final straw among numerous things they do which I disagree with.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
And the f*****s make you pay just go passed a certain level...

You buy a game, then have to pay another £5 to play it passed a certain point.

f*****s

BF3 though!

BG 182 (full fat)
Cant wait for this game to come out, gran turismo 5 was a fuckin let down peice of over rated s**t. FORZA FTW

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah, on Home Front if you want to progress passed level 5 or something online you had to pay 800 odd points FFSnake!

Sure i read somewhere it was going to be a feature in their games from now on.

Nippy white cup
lol love to recreate this...his arms must be fucked after a couple of laps!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope thy have sorted the class system out, it really pissed me off how the enzo was an r3 car so i cudnt even race it against other road cars. That was so dumb road cars should be raced with road cars.. And lets hope we get a zonda that isnt 10 years old..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The class system doesn't need sorting, it works fine. The Enzo has a fair fair road car rivals up in R3 anyway.

The class system in Forza 3 is spot on.

There is not a single car in that game that I think should be in a lower/higher class.

U must b jokin. The enzo is not an r3 car it is a road car. If a 458 can perform better than an enzo surely it too should be an f3, which means several other supercars should be shifted too?

One for the JDM massive, if it's got the right kits in the list of mods and some decent wheels then this will be a cracking addition.

FG_article_8_25.jpg

They've also confirmed the Hachi and Hako are back again and this is interesting.

"in Forza 4 you can customize the 2000GT-R pretty much any way you’d like—whether it’s dropping in a RB26DETT, converting to AWD, or deleting the front and rear bumpers for a clean race-ready look."

If they've added bubble arches for the front too I will have a fatlace hako rep. It might even hint that we might be able to delete spoilers and remove certain body panels in general, they need to show us more to clarify!

Ph 1 172
Looks fantastic going to preorder the special addition copy. Looks like there is a much better sensation of speed in this one forza3 was a bit crep for that