ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Tesla engine note....

cc93893f3530f4e8cf9a6364cdced490-orig

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
hmm ive just stuck forza 3 in for the first time since i upgraded to the new model xbox and since transferring all my old content my gamesave has apparently been buggered up (thanks microsoft) will forza 4 still know what driver level etc i was from achievements or am i going to get screwed?

In autovista you can walk around the cars, in normal use it provides head tracking so you can look into apex's while using a pad or wheel or you can use it to steer the cars although that is generally accepted to be more for kids to play than any serious gamers.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Abit of an off topic. Question but with a steering wheel. Do you need force feedback? Am I right in thinking force feedback is just. A vibration

It adds to the realism. There's a lot of confusion when it comes to defining it. Some have a rumble/feedback motor that simply vibrates to give the sense of running over rumble strips or breaking traction but more expensive wheels have motors that will fight against your steering inputs and jerk the wheels rotation where appropriate.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Abit of an off topic. Question but with a steering wheel. Do you need force feedback? Am I right in thinking force feedback is just. A vibration

no, it's not just vibration like you get through the pad, proper 'Force Feedback' (it's a trade name) is so much more, you can feel what the car is doing, very clever

there are over versions, like the axial feeback that the Logitech Drive FX has, becuase Microsoft won't let them use Force Feedback, but it's just not as good

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
So do you think you can be just as quick with wheel that hasn't got it? I ask this because I want a wheel that dosent cost the world but the cheaper ones do not have force feedback?

Either type of feedback isn't likely to effect your speed with the wheel tbh, it just feels better/more realistic with them. Usually the thing which dictates laptimes most is using a wheel or pad.

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I liked the official MS one.

Was only £40 from gamestation preowned, but was like new.

If I had a proper place to use it I would of kept it, instead I sold it for the stupid prices they are fetching at the moment.