ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Albi Blue 200
The last ones out of the box car list was pathetic, If this ones the same ill pass

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
First 100 cars revealed including some nice new editions.

na2ahu7e.jpg

ta4ybusu.jpg

avuqemyb.jpg

uregy4yb.jpg

Evo 5 RS
All I'm going to say is, going on first impressions of The Crew - they're going to have to go way, way out of their way to make this worse.

Liquid Yellow 182
Ive just watched another video of FH2 and they have brought out car meets with your friends or random people. So for who is buying the game from Cliosport, we could have a virtual ClioSport meet. Which i think would be pretty cool. In the meet you can chat online and look around and show off your cars.

Ive just watched another video of FH2 and they have brought out car meets with your friends or random people. So for who is buying the game from Cliosport, we could have a virtual ClioSport meet. Which i think would be pretty cool. In the meet you can chat online and look around and show off your cars.

Would be good until everyone turns up in LY clio V6's haha :rasp:

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Good selection of Renaults :)

1980 Renault 5 Turbo
1973 Renault Alpine A110 1600S
1993 Renault Clio Williams
2003 Renault Sport Clio V6
2010 Renault Megane RS 250

ph1 titanium 172
Best news ever to find out the 1993 Williams is in the game. Is this the first time the Willy has been in a video game ? Can't recall it in Gran Turismo at all. I'm now going to get an Xbox One just for this game lol, seeing as the Williams is my favourite car of all time. I also suspect it will be a barn find car, and seeing that the world is more open now (off road driving) then it's going to be an awesome challenge finding it. Also great to see that the V6 is included this time around as well (it wasn't in Horizon, nor any other Renault car).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Clio Williams included? That's so good.

Loved mine. Both of them, but I had to roll the first one for the LOLs.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Finally they're starting to recognise the williams in games! I miss mine so much these days..

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I might just buy an xbox one, do any of the lads or guys or Gals off here play forza online? I used to love playing it online....

Willo

I might just buy an xbox one, do any of the lads or guys or Gals off here play forza online? I used to love playing it online....

Willo

Now and again yes.

In my experience, I still get stuck with people who take everyone out at every opportunity i.e pit manouver you if you out pull them on a straight. But alot less than previous Forza/racing games.

Its still pretty good online!

Nippy white cup
There used to be a full lobby of us on most nights on FM4. I think because of the party issues at first and the lack of cars/tracks (although this has improved a bit since launch) we haven't been on it as much. I would still love a good full lobby when you know that any incidents are genuine accidents (most of the time lol)

Hoping that Horizons gets a few back on at night for a blast

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
There used to be a full lobby of us on most nights on FM4. I think because of the party issues at first and the lack of cars/tracks (although this has improved a bit since launch) we haven't been on it as much. I would still love a good full lobby when you know that any incidents are genuine accidents (most of the time lol)

'Restart!!' Was good fun racing with you lot other than the constant restarts lol.

Need to stop being a tight ass and get the xbox one and FM5 bought.

Nice to see the williams in this anyway :).

AK

M240i

Nippy white cup
I can't wait for the photmode as well tbh...got some crackers on FH1 and I bet some of the areas on FH2 will be amazing with the lighting/rain etc

8155638382_8e0922719e_c.jpg

8128287035_fd1c6c7df2_c.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
Best news ever to find out the 1993 Williams is in the game. Is this the first time the Willy has been in a video game ? Can't recall it in Gran Turismo at all. I'm now going to get an Xbox One just for this game lol, seeing as the Williams is my favourite car of all time. I also suspect it will be a barn find car, and seeing that the world is more open now (off road driving) then it's going to be an awesome challenge finding it. Also great to see that the V6 is included this time around as well (it wasn't in Horizon, nor any other Renault car).

Nope, it was in Max Pawer Racing on the Ps1 iirc.

Not sure I'll bother with FH2. Will just wait for the next FM. To me it's like Turn 10 are just trying to cash in on a slightly different (NFS type) market that takes away for the more sim style gameplay that FM is known for.

Last edited: