ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cool mate, give us a text when you're on! Not played it online yet.

Peugeot 308
Missus is on a hen-do tonight so I'll get some gaming time (finally) tonight.

Dazzachezza

Let's get it on :smile:

A4 Avant & A3
Just incase anyones interested & hasn't noticed...
Storm Island download is available at £8 at the moment when you login to your live account.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Playing this quite a lot at the moment. For some reason I was under the impression there were only 15 championships to be won - nice to reuse some of my fave vehicles!!

Gearing up for Forza 6. Looks awesome.

Clio
Switched this back on over the new year and can I be fucked do the Lancia and Bowler bucket lists.

Pissing me off.

Reactions: Sam
  Clio
f**k yeah! Lancia bucket list done! Only 3 months.

Then realised I didn't need to do all the first bucket lists to activate the next.... you could just switch over.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Didn't realise there was a topic for this game, been playing this online consistently for the past year and a half, just hit level 900 as of last night!
If anyone still plays my GT is SavageFingers1, been in a club called waki ever since I started out. Mostly play online with a lot of friends, however do spend a good amount of time on the global leader board rivals events trying to top 10 as many tracks as I can globally in class A and S1. Doing pretty good so far, managed 3rd fastest in the world in A class on 'Old Town Circuit' in Montellino which is my best record. Also managed 5th on Vine Valley in S1, under my old GT, also 6th on 'South Scramble' in A class..
Screenshot-Original.png
Screenshot-Original (1).png