ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Brilliant news. Drifting in the mountains ftw!
Needs loads and loads of cars too.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Yawn, I've given up on the forza franchise, 5 was the final nail in the coffin.

Im excited at the idea of this but Ill probably wait until its down in price before buying like I did with the last horizon, Hope they put more music into this one, I liked the music they had, so much so that I downloaded the sound track (changes real life driving I swear) lol

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I doubt I'll buy it. It annoys me that they release a Forza then a week later a car pack comes out.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm annoyed at Turn 10 to be honest, they've ruined the Forza franchise with the DLC and making the titles too much like arcade games. Forza 2 was perfection for the time.

AK

M240i
They missed a trick not allowing the driving physics from Forza 4 into the first Horizons.

LY R26 #288
I'm annoyed at Turn 10 to be honest, they've ruined the Forza franchise with the DLC and making the titles too much like arcade games. Forza 2 was perfection for the time.

Gotta agree. The dlc side of it is a piss take. I'm still pissed because they haven't released the ring for Forza 5.

Ph 1 172
Can't wait for this loved the first one. They have confirmed full weather physics engine as well so hopefully that will change the driving physics as well

Didn't buy the first one due to the awful handling in the demo. Sort of regret not giving it a chance really.

This and Grid are two reasons I don't need to get an xbox one which is great for my 'tidy up the 197' fund.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Some fresh info here

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03/a-sunday-drive-with-forza-horizon-2-ign-first?page=1

And some new images :)

2apugama.jpg

aqy6a2y3.jpg

azaruduz.jpg

qy9a4ese.jpg

ydy5uma5.jpg

God only knows how much cash I have spanked on Forza games over the years, this isn't helping!
Another season pass here we come lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Last Horizon got boring VERY quickly.

This, was fun until the main races were done then FM4 went back in and horizon wasn't touched again. Not sure I'll bother with this tbh. Haven't even made the move for FM5 yet might just wait till 6 now.

Plus are they gunna lie again and say it drives just like the FM games when it actually doesn't.

107 Track Car & C4
I can't wait for this, hope they don't ruin it like they did FM5. Really disappointed in it if I'm honest.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Forza 3 > Forza 1 > Forza 2... After that it's not worth mentioning. The new ones had so much potential, but they fucked it up somehow.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Destiny doesn't look s**t though ;)

I get what you're saying. But it's got Forzas name on it so I think there should be some element of realism. IMO they are tainting their image (in the eyes of their fans that appreciate the realism) by having races that see you doing 110mph through a crop field.

That's the type of thing you do on Sonic racing. Are they putting police in this game yet?

Nippy white cup
I think the reason for the driving through fields bit is to make a definate difference between Forza and Horizons. People complained that you could barely drive off road on the first game apart from certain places and the golf course so they have allowed a little more freedom....sim based with strict track races - forza....more arcade style daft races through fields - Horizons :)

LY R26 #288
I just find horizon a bit of fun. If I want full on sim I'll play Forza. It looks good to me I'll deffo give it a shot. The map is massive apparently.