ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon Picture Thread

8164034660_cabd250af6_z.jpg

Lightweight by joe.drewery, on Flickr

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Maybe, but you do get clearer images with the bigger files. Try uploading the same pic in both sizes.
That's all I was saying. :)

Will do, I wasn't completely disagreeing with you was just pointing out I use smaller files. :approve:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Off Topic:
Anyone want to do some of the co-op challenges in free roam tonight around 8PM??

PM me! X

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Some more class pictures.

How do you find out who added a car to the 'DAB' club.

I keep driving that R3 Ferrari. The old school one. Its an amazing drive! Ha

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I added a cuda and an M1 last night.

Dunno who added the F40 but i totalled it.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
This game would be cool with weather effects. Rain would make for some great pics.

Almost looks wet in Joeys last picture.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! I've not got one so haven't spotted that.

Proper lazy.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nah wouldn't bother - RS500 is a better bet tbh

Tbh, I don't actually like FWD cars in the game. They just seem to understeer everywhere.
Which is a shame, as I love FWD in FM4.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
FWD is awesome on FM4.

Half the problem with Horizon is the lack of feedback so with FWD its hard to keep the front wheels from spinning in the bends.

When I went on FM4 again the other night the first thing I really noticed was the vibration. And then also the fact it feels so much slower than Horizon.

Yeah, I agree. The Mini has been the biggest disappointment for me. It's just hopeless! Understeer/one tyre fire everywhere, then when you let off its just uncontrollable snap oversteer. Feels like Gran Turismo :S
The standard E92 M3 has to be the sweetest handling car I've driven; so controllable it's mental!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I don't know why they'd get rid of the FM4 vibration, it's one of the best things about forza!

The E92 is awesome, the GTS even more so.

8163492635_d02d9d8d3c_c.jpg

:cool:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I did manage to get the old mini feeling pretty good think I mostly done all transmission and diff upgrade and handling stuff, kept it in B class but it was awesome I ended up putting it up to A class and ruined it.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Tonight is going to consist of spending my £13m Cr and dicking around taking pictures haha :approve:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yup don't think I'll waste my money on any car packs unless there's a specific car I really want in the game.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Found 4000 points for the season pass for £27.99 but I'm not sure if its going to be worth it.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill buy the rally extension pack as its more races and cars but bugger buying some cars just do drive around in.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Not had much of a play with photo mode yet, but i thought i would see how it compared to everyone else's

8175810738_ff37f923b7.png

mx5 drift by Euan94, on Flickr

Last edited: