ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon Picture Thread

LY R26 #288
8197472698_8368937530_z.jpg

PHOTO3 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

8196380893_5c23bfac3d_z.jpg

PHOTO5 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

Couple from me. Loving my CTR :D Vtec!. Only just got the game but I'm really enjoying. When do you get a barn find thats what I wanna know!.

Jap Box
Bought an xbox yesterday purely to play this, is there a way to copy pictures onto USB as I can't upload them without xbox live gold :(

C1 VTR (Company Car)
If you go into your memory on the dashboard, and go to Horizon you might be able to see them in there. Although I'm not sure.

You should be able to copy them if they do show up seperatly. You might have to let the xbox format the USB stick aswell to see it.

Jap Box
Rummaged the box after noticing it said I got a months free live and skyrim included, and they were on a piece of cars I first assumed was just the instructions :p Got my live account back to gold now anyway so il put some pics up later :D

Clio 172
Just a little test, not sure how well it has come out (saved to my phone, then uploaded!)

udaqasez.jpg

Let me know how it's come out!